new way to loosen lugnuts

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really funny but these parts are........

"He's bound and determined to get that lug nut off"

"From about arm's length, the man fired the shotgun at the wheel and was "peppered" in both legs with buckshot and debris, with some injuries as high as his chin"

How bout a lug wrench ?

when you're from over there you'd unjderstand why...I just supprised he used up the shotgun shell instaed of one of those big firecrackers they have over there.

"you sees officer I figured if it could take off a tree stump from my front yard then there should be no reason it couldn't take off a stupid tire from my car!"

when you're from over there you'd unjderstand why...I just supprised he used up the shotgun shell instaed of one of those big firecrackers they have over there.

"you sees officer I figured if it could take off a tree stump from my front yard then there should be no reason it couldn't take off a stupid tire from my car!"

Hey I am from "over there" and I use air tools!:fu: Southworth is where I bot my first 510 (Rays car now) from an old guy. I wonder if it is the same guy:mellow: