we be pirates! ....

Skib

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it was an awesome day, sick weather, Hood River, Turbo, pizza, planes? Awesome people, even the flat tire was funny. I was so surprised the 34 year old spare held up there and back, especially with all that swag back there ;)

Mike (exit64) was so cool for showing us around hood river, We've GOT to start a cruise out there.

So I'm planing on swapping the turbo motor on my b day, Feb 28, B day turbo party at my place! Everything else we scored is skib's. Thanks to Jason lettin me use his cherry picker last night the 620 is finally releived, and the garage full haha. So awesome.

lol it was an awesome day, sick weather, Hood River, Turbo, pizza, planes? Awesome people, even the flat tire was funny. I was so surprised the 34 year old spare held up there and back, especially with all that swag back there ;)

Mike (exit64) was so cool for showing us around hood river, We've GOT to start a cruise out there.

So I'm planing on swapping the turbo motor on my b day, Feb 28, B day turbo party at my place! Everything else we scored is skib's. Thanks to Jason lettin me use his cherry picker last night the 620 is finally releived, and the garage full haha. So awesome.

So its a turbo club party. Am I still invited?

until the 620 blew a tire

IMG_0029.jpg

Dude, I'm so glad that those lugnuts had anti-sieze on them. I bent my Gorilla collapsable jack trying to get those off when we were bleeding the brakes! I also had to use a cheater-bar.

I hope this changes Z_Rac3r's mind that it was a good thing to remove the roadwheels ;)

LOL yes, hugh, thanks, omg, that would have been ridiculous if it didnt have the antiseeze, I was telling rob about that when we were changing it.

THANK YOU!

Phil, I'm still out of the turbo club til its in the car. ;)

LOL yes, hugh, thanks, omg, that would have been ridiculous if it didnt have the antiseeze, I was telling rob about that when we were changing it.

THANK YOU!

Phil, I'm still out of the turbo club til its in the car. ;)

No problem, you're so welcome Megan. After seeing the photos and events, I regret not cruising up there with you two.

Haha! I say you're in the turbo club now, even if it's not in the car yet! ;)

If you were born February 29th, you'd only be five years old this year, lol :P

I love the old bikes and US Army stuff, Cool beans!

Scott.

ya Im a buff so I was super stoked on there small arms collection, they also had a PPSH, a Sten, and a few other rad sub machine guns.

the cut away 50cal was cool too, its an old army trainer

Oh yea Skib, forgot to tell ya that they have "range day" with the .50 cal every now and then. Only $5 a round. How many do you want to squeeze off? I'll give you a heads up on the next one.

:blink: :w00t: :hyper:

I wanna fire that BAR off too :thumbup: