we be pirates! ....

Skib

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

It's certainly unique (unless your a redneck, they do that to everything). I once saw a lifted AMC Eagle with homemade long-arm suspension in Shelton, when I used to frame houses. Fucker sat high, but looked like it would wander all over the road.

Guest kamakazi620

It's certainly unique (unless your a redneck, they do that to everything). I once saw a lifted AMC Eagle with homemade long-arm suspension in Shelton, when I used to frame houses. Fucker sat high, but looked like it would wander all over the road.

Kinda like You!!!

Guest kamakazi620

I'm failing to make the correlation here. Am I unique? High? Or wander all over the road? :blink: :huh:

R u stoned???? oh wait I'll explain it to You, Fucker sat HIGH...er stoned??? der der,And Lynch R you kidding me??? I'm just takin' after you!! whats wrong don't like competition???

Only one question Skib, How is it you get to travel with such a pretty girl?

lol who knows, youd have to ask her :rofl: prob just cuz I know my L28et biz

Because the first year the 280zx turbo was produced it was only available with a 3 speed automatic, so my guess is, that L28et came out of on 81 280zx turbo. Some one correct me if Im wrong.

you are correct, but its got the 82-83 dizzy and ecu (= awesome!)

fAWcking sweet thread .... more pics?

you bet! the stories only half done :D I just got my charger in the mail so I have a comp again!!

Guest DatsuNoob

That's where I 1st met him. I was unaware of my surroundings, but then I caught a sniff of Colt 45 and sensed someone was behind me. There he was, a gangly looking tattooed gentleman, dressed in a leather jacket and eyewear circa 1963. He asked me if he could push my stool in for me with a big, shit-eating grin on his face. I explained to the strange fellow, that I was already sitting down. Recently, I've been recieving frequent lude, sexually explicit material involving men dressed in women's clothing engaged in various acts I'd prefer not to detail. Now I cant get rid of the guy. He's like the turd that refuses to flush. And what is it with this damned GYROCOPTER he seems to be so enamored with?

Guest kamakazi620

That's where I 1st met him. I was unaware of my surroundings, but then I caught a sniff of Colt 45 and sensed someone was behind me. There he was, a gangly looking tattooed gentleman, dressed in a leather jacket and eyewear circa 1963. He asked me if he could push my stool in for me with a big, shit-eating grin on his face. I explained to the strange fellow, that I was already sitting down. Recently, I've been recieving frequent lude, sexually explicit material involving men dressed in women's clothing engaged in various acts I'd prefer not to detail. Now I cant get rid of the guy. He's like the turd that refuses to flush. And what is it with this damned GYROCOPTER he seems to be so enamored with?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! so true!! is this a copy of a RANT from CL????

That air, auto museum is awesome! Dave and I stopped there when we went and got the trans from Rory. Would make for a cool cruise/show some day. There's a train place across the river that would be cool to visit too. There wasn't enough light for my camera to work....I hardly took any pics.

Guest DatsuNoob

keep your shenanigans in the insomniacs thread.

Dude! you're the originator of thread Hi-jacks in the name of insomnia! SO it's okay for you to do it? Get off your fuckin soapbox, and quit being a hipocrite.