Is it just me, or does the new search function suck?

HRH

Ah ha, so the + function doesn't work, but the quote do. Interesting.

Okay, as 72wagun put it, it does work. Just works differently than the old search function. Apparently the quotation marks are what's needed to isolate a search phrase. With that in mind, the search function works quite well.

Figured all we needed to do was bitch and screw around with it! :)

Thanks 72wagun!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, you looking for PS that will fit the 510? Check the '80-'83 S110 (200sx)

I had a standard box from one that I gave to Dennis (VGwagon) on the Realm because it closely resembled the 510 box. A PS one must be of similar geometry.

because

1. its all free

2. the change over, new set up, and working out the bugs of using a new software isnt being handled by a giant team of software engineers, its being taken care of by one dude whos done a shitload of work behind the scenes.

all bugs/problems brought up are noted and are usually taken care of pretty quickly.

Iv had the pleasure of meeting Thomas and hes a super rad dude, and hes put a lot of work into keeping our favorite site on the net and hes certainly not getting paid to do it.

actually.... thats been there the whole time (Iv never not noticed it anyway)

:huh: yes it has been there but not my point , easy to use once a ratsuner discovers it has a purpose :cool: , hoping to be suttle on saying to other ratsuners getting use to the "search function" :D :cool: Later !

Thomas,

Thank you very much, and yes it is a lot of work keeping up with us ! :cool: I am actually very impressed that your promptness and solutions are right there like that !

.. assuming everyone understands how to title their thread correctly ...

Well, let's take a current sampling of titles, shall we?

Need Another Bail Out

oops i did it again might as well call me brittany

The Moment of Truth

Orange Juiced

Dodged a bullit

Home built Hotness!

'nuff said....

Matt, you looking for PS that will fit the 510? Check the '80-'83 S110 (200sx)

I had a standard box from one that I gave to Dennis (VGwagon) on the Realm because it closely resembled the 510 box. A PS one must be of similar geometry.

Damn, I'm glad I checked this, I totally missed your post until just now! May have to do some scavenging at pull and save tomorrow. Or see if I can get a cheap rebuild through work. (I doubt it, all those units are expensive, even for me.)