f**k tha police!!!

would he get to keep the wrench :lol:....

I know what you mean, I've had pp speed on my street and I yell at them to slow down, they stop at the stop sign to give me a :fu:. I just laugh at the chicken shits.

nope. :fu:

I skip right past yelling, I dont keep my ol wooden luisville in the car because I enjoy the bating cage.

fuck with me or mine and Ill knock your teeth out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. :fu:

I skip right past yelling, I dont keep my ol wooden luisville in the car because I enjoy the bating cage.

fuck with me or mine and Ill knock your teeth out

Careful , people can get sued just for the threat of one such action :lol: better make sure you finish emmm off :rofl:

The ricers probably think they are going 40 past you when it's really 20 :lol: I really hate it when cars make a bunch of annoying loud crap noise and go no where fast !

when its night time, I don't yell at speeders, I just start throwing gravel, that way there is no witnesses... they don't know what to think because they don't know where it came from.

years ago I was visting the in-laws and these kids came around the corner so fast that they slid into a guys yard, before they could get the car going again the owner had grabbed a garden rake and slammed it into the 1/4 panel where it left tiny holes from him hitting it so hard, that was some funny chit.

when its night time, I don't yell at speeders, I just start throwing gravel, that way there is no witnesses... they don't know what to think because they don't know where it came from.

years ago I was visting the in-laws and these kids came around the corner so fast that they slid into a guys yard, before they could get the car going again the owner had grabbed a garden rake and slammed it into the 1/4 panel where it left tiny holes from him hitting it so hard, that was some funny chit.

Now that's Funny , and would scare the shit out of me ! LOL !!!

I live in northern California, I had heard of some cities and counties wanting to not only confiscate the vehicles of excessive speeders but crush them publicly as a warning to anyone illegally modifying cars. I want to say it was the city of Stockton California approximately 11/2 to 2yrs ago. Anyone remember?

I have never got pulled over and not got a ticket and can admit that I was in the wrong and needed too slow done if your nice you get a smaller ticket some times and on sunday night on highway 5 the altinator failed the cop that stopped thought my 620 was cool and helped charge my battery so I could drive on one nice cop wish I had a picture

follow the speed limit, and drive safely but get pulled over all the time because I drive "souped up buggies" and they check me for insurance all the time.. I hate the fact I'm harassed more then these assholes who drag race all the time.

ya thats the kinda shit I get :rolleyes:

ya thats the kinda shit I get :rolleyes:

me too!! i got pulled over as a pedestrian told me to go on through and then the cop walked up to my door with his night stick in hand "me and my lil bro are both black" and after i told him that the people crossing the street told me to go he wrote me a ticket for tint on my windows when both windows were rolled down all the way???

i got pulled over once before as i was parking in front of my house and instead of asking for lic. and reg. and all that he asked what am i doin on this part of town an is there a warrant out for my arrest???

also got pulled over for going 6 miles over the speed limit and the officer thought i had a stolen car because it was under my dads name....

sorry bout the rant but yea i dont run into to many of the "good cops"..... im just glad i got a green ninja turtle wallet so the cops dont think im pulling out a gun when they ask for my ish