f**k tha police!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have little patience for someone who would drive 40 in a 25. It's posted 25 for a good reason. Hey I was 16 once, can't say I was any better. I slowly learned to respect the speed limits and the law before I killed or crippled someone. Me? hell I was invincible and was going to live forever. Regret is one of the worst things to live with.

Here in CA that'd have you walking 'till you're 18. you would loose your DL. :angry:

if you drove up my street at 45 I'd kick your ass. There are places to drive fast

and places to just Motor... Then you start a thread here titled with this???

You are luckey to have a second chance, don't waste it. :excl:

Guest kamakazi620

see now you were actually doing somthing wrong today i got pulled over for checking the mail

Yeah,you gotta stop stealing o/p mail dude so they don't roll ya

or

You don't "check mail" by running over the mailbox or when your friends playin' mailbox baseball

Yeah,you gotta stop stealing o/p mail dude so they don't roll ya

or

You don't "check mail" by running over the mailbox or when your friends playin' mailbox baseball

lmao the who reason im at my grandmas currently is so i can get her mail daily :P

BTW Dude was lucky , Cop was just trying to scare him , many times tell the truth to begin with and your ticket isn't going to be so severe :cool: ( Think about it , 7 out of 10 people are going to be spouting off deny , deny , deny before the ticket is ever written , a dose of truth for change ! please

Hey man, it's 25mph for a reason. You don't want to run over someone because you got in a hurry. I don't feel as severely out on open road, but yeah man, in town, cool it. You'll get there when you get there.

Going 40 in a 25 probably only saves you about 15sec anyway. :rolleyes:

were on a first name basis......

(even tho theyve managed to only stick me with one ticket all these years)

1 ticket is pretty good :thumbup: , my buddy has had I think about 9 now ? :rofl: I was with him for 1 of them and believe me he deserved worse ! hahaha

Sorry gots to brag , never had a ticket , no parking tickets or non-moving violations of any kind ! :D :thumbup:

1 ticket is pretty good :thumbup: , my buddy has had I think about 9 now ? :rofl: I was with him for 1 of them and believe me he deserved worse ! hahaha

Sorry gots to brag , never had a ticket , no parking tickets or non-moving violations of any kind ! :D :thumbup:

there just bored and hated the Z unfortunately, I dont do shit in town :rolleyes:

bosshoggandroscoep.coltraneinhotpursuit.jpg

if you where doing 40 in front of my house Id throw a large fucking wrench at your window.

would he get to keep the wrench :lol:....

I know what you mean, I've had pp speed on my street and I yell at them to slow down, they stop at the stop sign to give me a :fu:. I just laugh at the chicken shits.