Anyone know these wheels?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look like my Western 10 spoke 14x5.5" mags with 0 offset. I can't remember the name of them off the top of my head, but, they do work OK. To clear a stock 510 sedan in the rear, you're gonna need a bit of camber or roll the lips with 185/60/14's on them. I mounted 175/65/14's and it's all good. Check my avatar same wheels I think ...

yep they are the same, but i am in the process of stripping them and painting them. i was wondering just out of curiousity how much would a set of these run?

20$? I seriously wont pay over 100$ for them. 4 lug wheels are way to common. Something will come along for the right price. If they were six lug in the other hand... I would kill some one for them.

Those are nice wheels, and quite desirable for a 510 owner. Aside from that, no one wants them. Still, keep them around. I have two set of my Western turbine style wheels and I don't plan on getting rid of them anytime soon. They look nice, they're light, what's not to love?

• 4 weeks later...

I had a set of wheels like that back in the day, mine where Shelby wheels and the gold was a little lighter.

they a knock-off of the Minilite wheels of the 60's and early 70's

I've always liked the look if them. I had 13x6 on my B-210, fit with no problems, I used tires from

185 70-13 to as large as 205 50-13

Keep them, they're very cool for any Datsun as a period wheel.

Mine only had 2 and seemed too big in proportion to the wheel. I looked around for two years and never could find any more. I made replacements out of PVC end caps and auto body epoxy and painted them to match my car. Since they are cast wheels with gunmetal gray centers, they would probably look ok on any color car. I can't find any close pics of the caps. This is the best I have. The originals were about twice as big and were chromed plastic.

20090614114928DSC07050.jpg

Those are Western minilite-style wheels.

I have a set of the same wheels, same size - 14x5.5. I'd really like to find one more wheel for my spare!

My set came with 3 Western wheel caps - I;ve been looking on Ebay but haven't found one that is the right size.

20$? I seriously wont pay over 100$ for them. 4 lug wheels are way to common. Something will come along for the right price. If they were six lug in the other hand... I would kill some one for them.

You mean like these?

15x914x7minilite1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...