I'm Selling my 77 620 kingcab

it has a clean body, not running engines tooking apart, it has black leather pathfinder seats, 16" Z71s on brand new tires, it has bubble windows and stocks inside the truck and a extra dash and the motor is a l20b w/ 4 speed. i'm asking $750. reason of selling i don't have any time for it. any question just call me (760)-902-4207 ask for SAL. i live near Palm Springs, Ca

sorry there old pics of the truck but can take more.

junior147.jpg

junior166.jpg

junior073.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man thats a straight truck and Cool color

Man I didn't know back windows also got bubbled! Sweet ride. Looks like a fair price. Heck the windows alone are worth a bit I hear.

they were very popular back in the 70's/80's, they were made by a company that is now out of bizzness, the company was bought out by cr lawrence, they also make auto/truck sunroofs, the old company name was stretch forming, out of la, until 1999, then they got bought by cr lawrence, thats my story and i'm sticking to it:cool: (i was the sunroof/ sliding rag top guru of san diego...:cool: dat620(tom)

which brings me to my next story, i believe memory has it the best place in sd at that time was called....CRUIZIN CONNECTION...in the heart of nasty city

anyways that was a long time ago, in a land far, far, away...but if any one is interested, i still have my hook ups, just in case...:cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.