We really,REALLY need to start killing more people

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is AWESOME! Folks like you guys are the reason I feel so at home on Ratsun.

Remember when eggs were bad for you? Oops.

Now, it's high protein "Atkins". Oops, not so much of that either.

We've hit the theoretical maximum output of oil production. Global warming, American deficit. Outsourcing. Illiterate obese kids. Mandatory sentencing.

Marijuana is illegal? wh-wh-wh-what?

The Prius is a POS. Solar power is still hugely dependant on petroleum products. Merry fucking xmas. Ho, ho, ho. Rantin feels good.

the ONLY time I've ever had the flu was when the USAF gave me a flu shot! fuck that! never again!

Give me a Bugati Phaeron, (I'll settle for my Datsun) a hunk of meat, and some Jack. I'm good. I worry about my kid though....

Edited by Sudo
Guest 510kamikazifreak
its not really a new flu, there just being fair to all the animals

:lol:

Wonder when the donkey is gonna get a chance to be treated fairly :lol:

Whats it gonna be called,

Ass flu :blink:

Jack ass flu :blink:

Wonder when the donkey is gonna get a chance to be treated fairly :lol:

Whats it gonna be called,

Ass flu :blink:

Jack ass flu :blink:

first the birds got one, then the cows got mad about it and now the pigs have demanded one too.

Animal-Farm.jpg

Edited by Skib
get him a dog....

a-boy-and-his-dog-don-johnson-and-tiger1.jpg.10pts if you can cite this pic

HA! A boy and his dog w/ Don "Miami Vice" Johnson!

I'm waay ahead of you Skib === 42683ffa.jpg guess I should post in Ratsun Pets. Name's Boomer--- he's the reason I got my truck. Dogs LOVE trucks!

Skib. Here's one for you:

the%20omega%20man02.jpg

I saw it at a drive in in Peterborough Ontario back in, well don't want to give it away. It was remade recently with a different name that fooled me into seeing it. Pissed me off to no end, felt totally ripped off. Terrible CGI. Loved the premise.

the%20omega%20man02.jpg

I saw it at a drive in in Peterborough Ontario back in, well don't want to give it away. It was remade recently with a different name that fooled me into seeing it. Pissed me off to no end, felt totally ripped off. Terrible CGI. Loved the premise.

SKIB???

Yeah I got up early, you know sleep? So missed my chance. Here's another end of world/utopian society movie: yup that's not Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore below but that is Moses above..

thx1138+crop.jpg

Edited by datzenmike
SKIB???

Yeah I got up early, you know sleep? So missed my chance. Here's another end of world/utopian society movie: yup that's not Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore below but that is Moses above..

thx1138+crop.jpg

Im workin on the first one :lol: Iv seen it but I cant for the life of me remember the name

The second one Iv got no idea :P

the%20omega%20man02.jpg

Omega Man.

THX- something-something- something or other.