We really,REALLY need to start killing more people

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i say the condemed / molestors / etc. and other burdens on society is a better place to start.

"And cat poo can be even more toxic than doggy doo"

KILLER PUSSY!

and not these guys!

killer+pussy

like doing a big huge smoky burnout in a big block dodge dart is not the best feeling ever?

its not! its better in a ford! :lol: :fu:

What the fuck? Cat and dog food is just offal and crap that we don't want that would just go to waste anyway so fuck them. I ride a bike to work and I don't eat much meat so fuck them, fuck you and fuck everybody, I'm sick of hearing 'carbon footprint' sick of it and it's now trendy replacement, 'sustainable'. Every gallon I don't use just goes in someone else's car anyway or some other country buys it and uses it. If you want to enjoy your cars get the fuck out there and buy a tank full an light those tires up! Before it's all gone or we're under water.

This world is fucked up because of all the smokey burnouts I did in my Dart in '70 with the $0.32 cent a gallon gas!

Damn I feel better!

Edited by datzenmike

People that are having thousands of kids are killing the planet. Stop having so many damn kids.

I mean I wonder, if we kill 1 150lb reasarcher, that would be better than killing 2 75lb dogs right? The daily required caloric intake of a dog is less than a human of relative size, so it only makes sense.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
What the fuck? Cat and dog food is just offal and crap that we don't want that would just go to waste anyway so fuck them. I ride a bike to work and I don't eat much meat so fuck them, fuck you and fuck everybody, I'm sick of hearing 'carbon footprint' sick of it and it's now trendy replacement, 'sustainable'. Every gallon I don't use just goes in someone else's car anyway or some other country buys it and uses it. If you want to enjoy your cars get the fuck out there and buy a tank full an light those tires up! Before it's all gone or we're under water.

his world is fucked up because of all the smokey burnouts I did in my Dart in '70 with the $0.32 cent a gallon gas!

:sneaky:

carbon-footprint-airplane-exhaust.jpg:lol:

:lol::lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

This world is fucked up because of all the smokey burnouts I did in my Dart in '70 with the $0.32 cent a gallon gas!

Damn I feel better!

:lol:

The people who did that study should be fed to the fucking wolves. Then there should be another group of people who analyze the carbon footprints of HUMANS. Wonder how that would work out. I can imagine the planet would be a lot better off if all humans committed mass suicide. Damn, that would stop global warming in a huge hurry! :D

Carbon footprint in a bullshit term used by sanctimonius asses to imply that they are better than someone else because they are so "in-tune" with the environment. If they were so in-tune, they'd be living like the Native Americans did before we decimated them. A simple subsistence, nomadic living. Great for not over-using the environment, not so great for space travel and all those other things we seem to think are necessary.

I'm all for making things cleaner, healthier, and I'm very much for the outdoors in general. However, most retarded sheep don't understand that with progress comes sacrifice, and I doubt the most devout hippie or environmentalist is going to give away all their worldly possessions and wander the earth worrying about stepping on snails or farting too much.

FUCK EVERYTHING fuck you, fuck clean air, fuck the earth , fuck your mama, fuck the dog, smoke cigarettes, drink, screw hookers with aids,and try to screw the government of their hard earned tax money... its the american way and i love it!

The h1n1(oink) flue is way blown out of proportion too

most of this crap is media hype...

a lot of people forget the regular flu kills more people than h1n1 flu. I love the people that are freaked out about it. Telling me to make sure I have hand sanatizer at my desk, and go buy gloves and masks lol.

a lot of people forget the regular flu kills more people than h1n1 flu. I love the people that are freaked out about it. Telling me to make sure I have hand sanatizer at my desk, and go buy gloves and masks lol.

:lol: no shit, I dont even get regular flu shots. fuck it.