• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• sedition88

• goes2fast

• datrod

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya Damsel Suicide, she rocks them well and anyone would be crazy to kick her out of bed, but dreads are fucking gross. Spiders live in there and what not, smells like ass, waxes up all your pillows and stuff. I would never date or wife up a girl with dreads. Her dreads are weak anyway that ratty mess could be combed out with patience. The only real dreads in my opinion are game over shave your head dreads lol.

I'd take the on on the left. The one on the right has the proportions of a Dali painting. Neither is something to write home about, def bar lays haha. 

Guest Jamee
I hate to dirty this thread up with dude pictures, but the only dreads I respect are from Brian Fairs from the band Shadows Fall. He has real dedication... he hasnt cut his hair since high school, over 20 years ago. 

tumblr_ltnkv9csky1qjkmwyo1_500.jpg

My hair grows so fast that in 20 years I would  have a guinness record.

happyface_zps19423a01.jpg

I hate to dirty this thread up with dude pictures, but the only dreads I respect are from Brian Fairs from the band Shadows Fall. He has real dedication... he hasnt cut his hair since high school, over 20 years ago. 

Good luck functioning in 'real' life. (guess you could tie it up)

What do people do for a living like this?

6f63ebecddb0842f4c1e32b0ec0ec1ae_zpsedfb

There is a Datsun Bro here in So Cal that has this guy beat by a long ways. He is on here as well. His shit drags on the ground..

There is a Datsun Bro here in So Cal that has this guy beat by a long ways. He is on here as well. His shit drags on the ground..

The longest one he has says reaches the bottom of his calf.

Good luck functioning in 'real' life. (guess you could tie it up)

What do people do for a living like this?

All he does is sing in a band... he makes do.

The longest one he has says reaches the bottom of his calf.

All he does is sing in a band... he makes do.

I'll have to see if I can get a pic next time I see him. If he lets it down there is about a good 6-8" of dreds draggin the ground....

• Like 1