• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• sedition88

• goes2fast

• datrod

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kim kardashian , even back then ... is such a ugly person....now the dumb fuck has named her whacked out kid and babys daddys kid north ... north west.....hey ass holes thanks for ruining the name of our great demographic.....fucking fame junky... u suck ...your family sucks and about the only thing you brought to the table worth a shit was scott disick and the fact the bruce jenner is a phenominal rc heli pilot....the rest of your bs i can do with out...no more kim k butt pics please.....

and on another note..... megan fox v1.0...hottest chick since early  alyssa milano/  jennifer love hewitt types...megan fox v2.0 ..jesus christ, hope u got a reciept for that botched plastic surgery ... the kid from the mask looks hotter then u now....

mask.jpg

Imagine the kind of insecurity you must have to be made SUPER famous over night where millions of people think your drop dead gorgeous but still have this need to have plastic surgery. Really sad...

Kim K has a total cellulite ass the only time it looks good it crammed into a small casing like a sausage. Her and fish dicks deserve each other though I feel really sorry for that poor kid. 

• Like 1

what did she have surgery on?

and yeah, Kim K. is a Whore, and I would rather be homeless than have that kind of fame, shes just so gross.

has anyone heard kanye's new critically acclaimed album?, its lke the worst thing ever produced, but people buy it, i am truly lost for understanding in this world anymore.

• Like 2

^^ I had no idea Megan Fox had the surgery.  She does look awful now.  It doesn't look botched, it just looks like she got unnecessary surgery. 

yeah botched its over the top but she did fuck a beautiful specimen.... poor brian austin green .,.. married megan fox and now he will have to divorce Nadya Suleman aka octomom

I give up. Can't keep ahead of rosey, colorbox & datsunmike.

Maybe it's just your own "Manofobia"! :rofl:   I know, that wasn't funny...

Like I said earlier, I'd help out, but I'm out of room in my Photobucket account.  Otherwise, I've got some more tasty pics to post....  Maybe I can clean out the account and help out soon.