Toyota tundra. Bloated humpback whale!

what

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go drive one and i guarantee you will like it (dont kid yourself drive the 5.7 not the 4.7) yes some of the base models are kinda fugly but with the right set of wheels and the package with the painted bumper makes a world of difference, my dad bought one in 2007 we have loved it so far, towing power is kickass, passing power is kickass, stopping power is super kick ass, its funny when you pass people they are like wtf????? they sound good too, i took off the exhaust one day and ran it down the by pass, sonofabitch ran like a scalded dog and sounded like a stock car, they also offer the trd supercharger which WILL NOT void the factory warranty which puts it up to 504hp and i think 511 ft lbs of torque, not too shabby for factory options

http://aftermarket.autoblog.com/2006/11/01/sema-trd-tundra-street-concept/1

I am not seeing the Humpback Whale in it but I do see looking at all these 2010 models that Chevy is the only one that looks less than the rest.

20135324.JPG

Toyota Tundra

020945_2010_Toyota_Tundra.jpg

Dodge

2010-dodge-ram-pickup-truck.jpg

Chevy

2010_chevy_silverado.jpg

Ford

2010-ford-f-150-harley-davidson-2.jpg

Nissan

163_news090720_07z+2010_nissan_titan+passenger_side_view.jpg

Edited by 72 327

haha did that before you. I think it look alot like the 2010 dodge trucks. But the front end on the Toyota looks like it came already factory wreaked.

Or could be a Dodge and a Ford had an affair and this is what squirted out..

Edited by 72 327
Your moms ugly! My truck kicks ass, its fast, reliable, sounds mean and has alot of power with only a underdrive pulley and KnN FIPK

tundra2.jpg

the truck you have is a different body style than what i saw above... different year??? yeah.... Your moms ugly too but fucks like a rocket!

I am not seeing the Humpback Whale in it but I do see looking at all these 2010 models that Chevy is the only one that looks less than the rest.

20135324.JPG

Toyota Tundra

020945_2010_Toyota_Tundra.jpg

Dodge

2010-dodge-ram-pickup-truck.jpg

Chevy

2010_chevy_silverado.jpg

Ford

2010-ford-f-150-harley-davidson-2.jpg

Nissan

163_news090720_07z+2010_nissan_titan+passenger_side_view.jpg

Man if you didn't type what they are I wouldn't have known what was what, they all look exactly the same !!!!!

the truck you have is a different body style than what i saw above... different year??? yeah.... Your moms ugly too but fucks like a rocket!

Aghh ha ha......true dat.....:fu:

I like all tundras, the new one lifted huge black with black wheels is dope. Have you sat in one? So much room, customize buttons for everything, they are the shit

Aghh ha ha......true dat.....:fu:

I like all tundras, the new one lifted huge black with black wheels is dope. Have you sat in one? So much room, customize buttons for everything, they are the shit

i work on toyotas all the time and have driven them all... one thing i will give them credit for is they build one hell of a truck... far superior to any gas powered truck the american market has to offer. (note GAS POWERED)

Fuck Toyota! :D It doesn't have shit on any of my Datsuns. And it looks worse than the Titan. Why can't manufacturers make trucks that look like trucks and handle like trucks? Creature comforts, ergonomics and "car-like handling" be damned!! More shit to break in the long run and fugly rigs. Damn communists....they're probably behind it.

My dad was getting all excited about the new FJs and I explained for one it's not a real FJ, it's independent front and it's built a hell of a lot lighter. I guarantee hard core wheeling will break shit on it. Then he tried to tell me it would go more places than my hardbody and I said BUUUUUUUUUUULLLLSHIT!, the only thing it has on me is a locking rear diff, and I'd still smoke that latte-sipping pile of new plastic crap.

Exhibit A: pullingoutthejeep.jpg

Edited by HRH

I laugh at the drivers a TJ's all the time, what else can ya do? lol

That tundra isn't bad looking imho, esp compared to everything else int he current market. I would prob never buy it, but that would go for most new cars so......

This doesn't look bad to me.

2007-toyota-tundra-front-rightjpg.jpg