Happy Holidays!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We live in a country that was founded on Christian beliefs. A country that took GOD in mind when it was founded. And you have the nerve to ask me why I care.

BECAUSE OF LIBERALS TRYING TO TELL ME IT'S UNKIND TO SAY

MERRY CHRISTMAS

If the Jews don't like it, tell them to go find a country that give a crap!!

If the Mexicans want to say falis whatever, go back to were you came from and finish destroying the county you left. And take you non english speaking kids and mexican flags with you!

WE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ENGLISH HERE, IF YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!

We live in a country that was founded on Christian beliefs. A country that took GOD in mind when it was founded. And you have the nerve to ask me why I care.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

If the Mexicans want to say falis whatever, go back to were you came from and finish destroying the county you left. And take you non english speaking kids and mexican flags with you!

Here we go again :rolleyes:

I think this is funny; this is a Datsun forum, where people with different types of Datsuns hang out and yak. Which means it is also a place where people that hold many different views hang out and yak. Just because I have a Roadster does not mean that I am better or worse then any one else, it means that I have a Roadster, but I also have a Datsun truck, and they are both extremely different from each other, yet they share the same driveway.

I usually sit back and read and laugh at topics that jump on the faith band wagon around the holidays, it is funny to see how people get worked up over others not holding to a particular belief system around the holidays. But since my job is working with so many different faith and cultural groups I thought I would just say this one thing. So however you reply to this will also be your point of view. I will not debate or argue. This is all I have to say.

We live in a country where religion is freely expressed, that is one thing that makes America so awesome is that we allow it. Based on Christian principals or not we still allow this particular freedom. And since there are several "religious holidays" that fall this time of year, to say or elude to "Merry Christmas" as being an American way of expressing "This" holiday season it seems to me that it isolates the American Christian from associating with others that do not hold the same faith. How Christian is that? You are not being asked to celebrate their religious holiday, and saying “Happy Holidays” does not endorse their belief. It simply means that you are wishing them happiness. I for one have many friends that are from many different faiths and cultural back grounds and they all get along and respect the fact that they have their faith and are allowed to express it here in America. We need to realize that if their freedom to express their faith based holiday was ever taken away, then mine might be as well. So, to my Christian faith based friends Merry Christmas, and to my friends of different faiths, Happy Holidays! Regardless of the Datsun you own. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Actually....Technically this country was based on religious Freedom because we were being taxed in England for our beliefs, So we decided to go to a new country where the taxation would not occur. Beyond that, If you want to get very correct, we were basically founded by Quakers, which i highly doubt you are. Quakers died out a long time ago. Either way, You're making huge leaps and bounds by saying liberals are telling you it's unkind. You are aware that most Store owners do not allow Merry Christmas to be posted on their store fronts, etc.. and if you're telling me EVERY store owner in the U.S. is liberal I think you're very mistaken. As a Society we've deemed it 'not politically correct' because we live in a nation where freedom of religious choice is allowed, which personally I think is one of the reasons we're an awesome country. So... in short I was just trying to say.... we're not a christian country. We're a Country ran on no religious background.... Hence the separation of Church and State.

oh! and Happy Holidays ! :D