California Ratsun Brothers

Hey, just wanted to give a shout out to any of our bretheren out there that might be affected by the fires in california. Mark(Pac.Coas Datsun) lives in San Diego, and I'm not sure if anyone else lives in that area.

I talked to Brandon (fineline) tonight and he said that things are getting pretty outta hand down there (he works for some sort of fire department in northern cali) so I thought we should send some love their way and pray that we don't lose any folks or ratsuns to the fire!:)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jason. Been a rough last few days down here. I actually saw the 1st fire as it got going from work. The next few days got scary, one of the fires actually got within a few miles of our house. Another friend was closer than us to another fire,he was packed up & ready to bail just incase. Died down alot here but still lots of people in harms way north of San diego.

I live in hesperia, Ca. and can see the fire from my house! My commute to work has been horrible around 2 1/2 hrs.+ drive just one way:mad: monday i had a day off but left my house at 4pm when they opened the freeway for a short time just to make it to work on tuesday i had to stay in a hotel monday night! Yesterday my neighbors house(2 houses down) caught fire were not sure if its cause of the ambers in the air or bad luck. Mark, i'm glad to hear you and you're family are safe!

there have been many structrues lost in SD

One of our local auto X guys lost his house with his 360 ferrari in the garage. Down in poway.

I'm in lake elsinore ca. No fires here, But boy is the smoke bad. can't see shit. They landed the big ass super scooper plane in the lake last night. We went by there this morning pretty impressive. The thing has been flying over quite a few times today. Hope everybody else is safe.