Canby art work contest

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I love the bright contrasty colors and the simpler design...but to that end I would suggest a font change in the lettering so as to keep it clear and crisp. In my opinion...I know, i know...:lol:...the yellow is not the best choice of fill color for the lettering either.:D

While I'm chapping everyones hide here...I would love the modern mirrors on the dime to be dropped in favor of fender mounts...:cool:

Honestly...I WOULD wear it as it is...it looks really nice man.

I just thought it might be worth gettin my thoughts out to you before it gets sent off...food for thought...not ever one to offer criticism I couldn't take myself.

Peace...wish I could make it to the show...Maybe Bob and Madness and I might try to make it...:lol::lol::lol:

That would be sick as heck!:D

• 4 weeks later...

The beautiful orange 620, has made me change my mind about the color of my truck, (Primer Sealer Tinted Orange) Flat orange. Its already the factory Datsun orange.But i was gonna go with flat black,but Ive already done a 620 in flat black. (Hot Rod Black) But this Picture has blown me away, that looks sweet dude.:thumbsup:And congrats on the comp.:cool:

Congratulations Ed for winning the art contest. The vote was pretty much unanimous. The interest shown by some of you guys is really apreciated. Reuel

awesome! congrats Ed!

cant wait to rock it :fu:

.....soon ratsun will rule the world:lol:

muahahahaha :fu: