ratsun members map

tnip

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as i don't spend as much time on here i've decided that if somebody would like to take over the position of "keeper of the map" then i will gladly pass the torch... it doesn't take alot of work, just keep on eye on this thread every once in a while and if anybody has issues then you're in charge of deleting... actually that's all it entails... deleting. haha.

who wants it?

• 1 month later...

would have been great if the damn thing didnt put me clear across the country in Washington DC!!!!! what a terd. I made a new one with my zip code that actually works right.

ON that note can you delete my first one. It says this "Datsuns....cant have too many, just in case one doesnt run LOL" with this picture.

IMG_1135.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I WAS in Mansfield, Ohio.

Had a Factory Orange full custom Early '86 720 roadster,

with a Holley 350CFM 2 Bbl on the NAPS Z24 2.4L...

Surprised and pist many a BMW Z3 owner...:lol:

Now in Cali.

No Holleys for me.

Three Mikuni sidedrafts now, waiting to be rebuilt,

and bolted on to my 2.8L I-6...

Yikes.....I'm the only one in Ohio on the first one and one of two members in Ohio on the trucks only one. Not too many around my area

So, who's the Map Keeper? I scrolled through multiple pages trying to see if I had signed up, and noticed quite a few duplicates. Any way to sort the columns?

It also won't let me sign in even though I'm listed. Unless you can reset my password, might as well delete me and let me re-register.

Is there a better application we should be using?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So, who's the Map Keeper? I scrolled through multiple pages trying to see if I had signed up, and noticed quite a few duplicates. Any way to sort the columns?

It also won't let me sign in even though I'm listed. Unless you can reset my password, might as well delete me and let me re-register.

Is there a better application we should be using?

i have been very lazy in my duties as map keeper... i'll play with it and update later.

UPDATE: deleted all the duplicates i noticed. no way of organizing anything. it just lists them by date added. had this map for over a year now, might be time to try and find a better one... anybody know of any?

Edited by tnip
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
by the way, if anybody has any issues with this map or needing to change or delete it or anything... contact me, cause i set it up with my email address, and i'm the only one that knows the password... mwuhahahah... unless an admin wants it then they'll have it.. ha

hey nice work i'm one of the few canadians on here i put in my location which is on vancouver island but the map put me in ontario?i dont get it?

• 2 weeks later...

K, I might be a drunk 'cause I just added myself, but then saw that there is a guy with my exact truck, and name, and location, and stupid quote already on here!!!

I'mmmm dum.

TNip- feel free to delete either of my extraneous profiles.

Sorry. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...