canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Havent decided whether or not to come down. There have been a series of events that have pretty much taken alot of my focus away from the truck lately, as well as problems getting someone to help finish up some wiring. Things have been a total shitshow the last couple months, and I'm just now almost ready to pick things up and start working on it again once I move it to the new house. I'm gonna try to make that happen real soon. I plan on hosting a gathering at my new slab sometime after Canby also.

Havent decided whether or not to come down. There have been a series of events that have pretty much taken alot of my focus away from the truck lately, as well as problems getting someone to help finish up some wiring. Things have been a total shitshow the last couple months, and I'm just now almost ready to pick things up and start working on it again once I move it to the new house. I'm gonna try to make that happen real soon. I plan on hosting a gathering at my new slab sometime after Canby also.

Bro, I work 9pm to 5am Mon-Fri. Call me any other time and I will try to get there to kill the wire issue!

Hey if anyone else was wondering about bringing parts in your car to sell and not haveing a swap meet spot I called dave and he said its of to have parts in your car forsale but you can't just leave you trunk open wit a forsale sign you just have to tell people what you have and then trade of sell that way not sell out of your car

Dude, make the Hajj to Canby. It's your Datsun duty. Walk if you have to but get there.

Hey if anyone else was wondering about bringing parts in your car to sell and not haveing a swap meet spot I called dave and he said its of to have parts in your car forsale but you can't just leave you trunk open wit a forsale sign you just have to tell people what you have and then trade of sell that way not sell out of your car

I have a couple of parts spoken for but may throw in a few others and don't expect to come away empty handed. JIJO (junk in junk out) :lol:

We are leaving for Canby on Friday the 11th from Norcal, anybody want to caravan??

It'll be Me, the Wife, Pops inlaw. At least one Datsun and a Chevy o parts. i might need some one to drive the White Knight any takers. (unless it sells).

We are leaving for Canby on Friday the 11th from Norcal, anybody want to caravan??

It'll be Me, the Wife, Pops inlaw. At least one Datsun and a Chevy o parts. i might need some one to drive the White Knight any takers. (unless it sells).

i might im heading from nampa idaho about the same time i dont know where we would meet tho

@ King Rat, When you figure you be in the Seattle/Tacoma area?

@ rest of the PacNW ratsun gang, Lets get as many together for a caravan(s) as possible so everyone is sure to make it.

Due to Konans medical issues, I may be leaving the trailer and losing the passenger seat in the truck for the trip and throwing the parts in the back unless I have enough of a demand for space to haul shit there and back. So all of you that has stuff that you are taking down or planning to haul back up, IF YOU NEED ME PM ME ASAP! Granted I can carry nearly a ton on the truck itself, and covered at that, I would rather toss it in the trailer and pull it. If nobody hits me up by Monday June 7th, I will plan on leaving the trailer.

I am off at 5 am on the morning of the 11th, not sure when I will roll out untill I hear from the rest of you. I would like to be there by Friday afternoon tho! :D

As for the stickers, I like the red one!

Guest DatsuNoob

Dude, make the Hajj to Canby. It's your Datsun duty. Walk if you have to but get there.

I have a couple of parts spoken for but may throw in a few others and don't expect to come away empty handed. JIJO (junk in junk out) :lol:

We'll see. I've had alot going on, things are starting to straighten up though. My truck will be in the new garage here in the next couple weeks. It'll be nice to roll outta bed and get in the garage instead of drive out of my way 20 minutes to get a few hrs of work done each day. Seems like a long drive to Oregon to get mocked for not having a Datsun yet though. I had made a goal of having it ready this year, but life keeps getting in the way :( oh yeah "douchebag" is the word :D

James, I am rolling with you still if you have room for me and my few boxes of parts/rubber.

Will call you in a few

Well Im all legit. I am registered, I paid my dues, I got my tent out today and gave it a bath and im washing my sleeping bag now. I just need to do a few small things to the truck and scrape together the $125 in gas money and the $1000 i will probably need for memorabilia :lol: .

Question?

you think they will let me put my canby sticker on my wink mirror instead of my windsheild?