canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the Pumpkn Car will be INCOMPLETE as Hell! But the intake WILL be done and on! The GooN will be carpeted and have SELECT CLASSIC video game system/systems in it!

I am wondering if there is gonna be a seattle area caraven going down for the auto-x?

Im off work Fri 5 AM, give me an hour after that and I would be ready, but that also depends on what all I am hauling.

When your day is done and you wanna run; Propane.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; Propane.

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; Propane.

Duh duh duh duh.... DUH

Duh duh duh duh.... DUH

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on; Propane.

Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back; Propane.

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; Propane.

(solo)

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;Propane.

Oops :( I thumbs downed by accident :(

bumpersticker_1.jpg?

top-gun-tom-cruise-thumbs-up.jpg

Edited by metalmonkey47

I got a big tent. Was thinking of sleeping in the car so I have a room to rent. :lol:

hahaha I should do that too :rofl: if you fold the seat down in the goon it fits a futon mattress nicely in the back :cool:

When i was planning my trip. I was planning to sleep in the truck bed inside the camper. I also had to sleep in her 4 times total since its a two day trip one way and could not afford a motel. I needed to think of ways to save money to go over there and kick it with you guys. Even then it was way out of my price range...

You have to sleep in a car when road trippin'. Woke up in Wisconsin once. Didn't have my glasses on and it looked dark and kind of overcast out so went back for 40 winks. Checked again, no change so I got up.... 6" of snow fell while I was sleeping. :lol:

hahaha I should do that too :rofl: if you fold the seat down in the goon it fits a futon mattress nicely in the back :cool:

I got a full size 8" thick futon in the back of the 720 and a high rise canopy! :D tho I think it would be funny as hell to startle you and watch you knock youself out on the roof of your goon! ;)

You have to sleep in a car when road trippin'. Woke up in Wisconsin once. Didn't have my glasses on and it looked dark and kind of overcast out so went back for 40 winks. Checked again, no change so I got up.... 6" of snow fell while I was sleeping. :lol:

I was in the Utah side of Whitepass when it happened to me on the way back from Kentucky!!

I got a full size 8" thick futon in the back of the 720 and a high rise canopy! :D tho I think it would be funny as hell to startle you and watch you knock youself out on the roof of your goon! ;)

:rofl: ill prob have my beer contest helmet on still! :lol:

Hey I'm gonna make it tere in my 411 for the first time hey can I bring some stuff to sell or trade and not get a swap meet spot just leave it in the car?

Hey I'm gonna make it tere in my 411 for the first time hey can I bring some stuff to sell or trade and not get a swap meet spot just leave it in the car?

yeah i want to know the same thing, what the deal with selling parts. I got some stuff i want to unload up there. whats the rules on where you can sell you stuff at and do you have to pay for a special spot? (how much if so)

yeah i want to know the same thing, what the deal with selling parts. I got some stuff i want to unload up there. whats the rules on where you can sell you stuff at and do you have to pay for a special spot? (how much if so)

yes, there is a special spot that you pay for.

I think I got ya on this one tho, well chat about it tomorrow ;)