canby 2010

sick620

Guest kamakazi620

sorry kamakazi, I will be going, Konan gets to stay at the motel. I will grab him up to go for our own side trips while we are down there.

Cool,man i was meaning if the motel/hotel you sayin' at wouldn't allow pets and such,see ya there or Be square mang!!!!!!

I'm totally going datto or not,It's my G/F birthday on that sat and i'm MAKING her go with hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool,man i was meaning if the motel/hotel you sayin' at wouldn't allow pets and such,see ya there or Be square mang!!!!!!

I'm totally going datto or not,It's my G/F birthday on that sat and i'm MAKING her go with hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Tell her to bring some Gurlz!

Guest kamakazi620

IF I drive there from Los Angeles... Will any ratsun member back me up if I dont make it?

I'll help ya as long as ya make it to canby/portland area,If ya need a tow (tow rope style) or a place to wrench on ya datto(i gots a garage and usally beer)and an extra bed(it's Grannies house but she likes ta help people out)

is the bomber gonna be ready before canby?

im really tryin, Iv been doing the door pannels, got the front seats all in, carpets on its way.

been needing a free and dry day too sand it and get the green on tho :(

Iv got my 2nd interview for netbiz tomorrow so it could be lookin up on getting things done faster with more datto monies :D

im all for keeping the butt-heads away!

Yea, Freedom is so over-rated! <_<

Whatever you do dont make it accessable to everyone, only the people that think the same way you do! Make sure to Not put up any smoking areas for those smoke covered hellians to feel welcome in! I mean I understand, somewhat, the reasoning. But it seems funny that its not important to make everyone happy!

So to all the people that think that smokers should have no place to call thier own at funtions... :fu: And Im not Smiling!

Guest kamakazi620

Yea, Freedom is so over-rated! <_<

Whatever you do dont make it accessable to everyone, only the people that think the same way you do! Make sure to Not put up any smoking areas for those smoke covered hellians to feel welcome in! I mean I understand, somewhat, the reasoning. But it seems funny that its not important to make everyone happy!

So to all the people that think that smokers should have no place to call thier own at funtions... :fu: And Im not Smiling!

That just leaves me to do ONE THING!!!!!!

You haven't been keepin' up to date have ya??? Elmer wasn't gonna come cuz of No Pets!!!!and I don't blame him!! ma Dog is ma Kid if she can't go I don't go,the 2 bars I goto let ma dog in too!!!!

That's cuz ya tol' 'em you were dyslexic and that " Dog is my co-pilot"

went to the army surplus and started gather stuff for my camp this year :lol:

Im gonna build "Ft. Skib" :cool: :rofl:

Maybe Ill bring my spud gun. 10 lb of Idaho's and a can of hair spray.

Hey will the smoking ban keep Lynch away?:lol: