It really is an infection...Datsunitis

who are you talking to?

Oops, I was directing that wheel comment your way. The truck looks awesome. I like it.. I'd search for a different set of wheels for it, even stock ones with the dish hubcaps would be an improvement...

...but then again, it's your truck. If those are the wheels you're into, rock 'em. ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, I was directing that wheel comment your way. The truck looks awesome. I like it.. I'd search for a different set of wheels for it, even stock ones with the dish hubcaps would be an improvement...

...but then again, it's your truck. If those are the wheels you're into, rock 'em. ;)

please tell me what you hate about them?...

please tell me what you hate about them?...

I'm really not into directional wheels. I feel the same way about.. oh, say a set of Swastikas off of a Turbo ZX(I think the Swazis are ugly, aside from them being directional).

Hate is such a strong word. I don't know if I've seen any wheels that I "hate". I just don't prefer wheels that look like they're heading opposite directions(based on which side of the car/truck you're standing). I think have a good looking truck, and would really benefit from choosing the right set of shoes. Wheels make or break a nicer vehicle.

I'm really not into directional wheels. I feel the same way about.. oh, say a set of Swastikas off of a Turbo ZX(I think the Swazis are ugly, aside from them being directional).

Hate is such a strong word. I don't know if I've seen any wheels that I "hate". I just don't prefer wheels that look like they're heading opposite directions(based on which side of the car/truck you're standing). I think have a good looking truck, and would really benefit from choosing the right set of shoes. Wheels make or break a nicer vehicle.

thats cool.

im only rocking them cause they were super cheap....i paid 50 bucks for them and they are night and day nicer than the wagon wheels that were on it.

my eventual goal for wheels will not disappoint imagine stock steelies with stock hubcaps...but in an 18

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

I should be picking up a '76 710 goon! 4 spd. Cali car. 50K on the clock.

I let my wife drive the 4 door and now she rarely lets me drive when we go out. She's been driving it to work for the last month and passes me on my bike. We meet up before work and share a coffee and watch the traffic go by. This morning the goon drove by!!! I want it.

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

I should be picking up a '76 710 goon! 4 spd. Cali car. 50K on the clock.

I let my wife drive the 4 door and now she rarely lets me drive when we go out. She's been driving it to work for the last month and passes me on my bike. We meet up before work and share a coffee and watch the traffic go by. This morning the goon drove by!!! I want it.

That's awesome ! :thumbup:

Nice Oix....

What happened to the 15" rims?........... If you put colored sun glases over the camera lens.......... you can sometimes get a cool color filter effect...

I got replacement stock 710 rotors and pads............ they don't fit, but look identical to the old ones......... did you ever find new tie rods or ball joints? .......... these wagons are so rare......... and strangely people always say, "cool car"...... even with stock wheels and no grill.... :lol:

i had to put the stock wheels back on because my other tires are bald and need to be replaced...

i found the tie rods on rock auto but they only had a few left.

i'm in the first week of the class so we're working on getting the correct exposure setting and such, i don't know that a filter would have been allowed just yet. it;s only a four week class so we may never get to that.

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!

Was up to see the lady who owns it and the goon is back home with her. (just waiting.....) She bought a new starter for it but hasn't put it on. I said I have 9 of them at home send it back. But she fine with it. She's getting her son to swap it on this week. She'll be ready Saturday to do the switch. Ill transfer the ownership and get a two day 'pass' to get it home.... and then, she's mine... mine.... all mine!!!!!

I guess I didn't realize it but it has air con on it. 44,000 miles. 4 speed. Black (do die for) interior. (I have to lie down now......)

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!

Was up to see the lady who owns it and the goon is back home with her. (just waiting.....) She bought a new starter for it but hasn't put it on. I said I have 9 of them at home send it back. But she fine with it. She's getting her son to swap it on this week. She'll be ready Saturday to do the switch. Ill transfer the ownership and get a two day 'pass' to get it home.... and then, she's mine... mine.... all mine!!!!!

I guess I didn't realize it but it has air con on it. 44,000 miles. 4 speed. Black (do die for) interior. (I have to lie down now......)

OICS :D

Has a small vinyl pouch with a lug wrench, a folding thingie to crank the spare tire down from under the back and two folding wheel chocks. The scissor jack mounts down in front of the driver's seat. Hey jess is that where yours is? Damn I'm jonesin' . :lol:

Has a small vinyl pouch with a lug wrench, a folding thingie to crank the spare tire down from under the back and two folding wheel chocks. The scissor jack mounts down in front of the driver's seat. Hey jess is that where yours is? Damn I'm jonesin' . :lol:

i had no idea thats what that was....i saw the bar sticking out under the seat but i didnt know what it was for...mine didnt have any of those things... :mellow: