It really is an infection...Datsunitis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First I let Mrs.datzen drive the 710 to work for the summer. (just a 'lil taste) When good an hooked/adicted I'll try to get it.

You can tell her i didnt really like wagons at all till I got mine, 710 wagons are special....if she doesnt want it buy it and we'll come get it from you :P

i wish...

I told her this morning that I need a goon. She said that I have a car. I said your driving it! You can have the auto I want a standard. She said the front needs to be lowered! ??? The fuck that come from??? :lol::lol:

I told her this morning that I need a goon. She said that I have a car. I said your driving it! You can have the auto I want a standard. She said the front needs to be lowered! ???

Haha.... .. Do it............ Dooo eeeet...

Seriously though mike,,, , there is something heavenly abooot driving a 710 goon:

521710.JPG

I took my car to Jnco's 610 and had them parked nose to nose.....I like 610's but Im really glad I didnt get rid of my car for that one. Maybe it's just the bumpers still on the 610 but I really just love my 710. I have never loved a car like I love my goon. Im going to school to paint cars because I love my car so much it makes me want to be around cars all day. Seriously you have to get that 710 or I will cry a little....ok a lot...

DO IT!!!

I know if I take her over to see it, it's a done deal. That's if the now owner hasn't sold it. Maybe if we talk to her we can agree to something. Need to sell my truck is what I need. There's some pictures of it in my build thread. It's yellow with primer all over the back.

Maybe if we talk to her we can agree to something.

What's her number? ......... I'll call her right now...

What?...... . that wasn't the WE you were referring to ...... :unsure: ....... I've seen the yellow 710 goon,, and it has the trim pieces that jass and I are both missing.... on the rear hatch

Actually we went over on Monday and the car was gone!!! .... but the lady who owns it was there so we talked to her. She said she was letting her son use it. This is better than it sitting abandoned and neglected. (keeps the rust off) I asked if she would still sell it and she said sure. We didn't talk price. (and there's some bills to pay first anyway) So we'll save up and try for the fall ... and hope for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey jess, we went by the lady who owns the 710 and quickly came to an agreement on price! Her son lives in the small village we do, so drove past on the way home and saw my baby. So it's at least on the road and not getting all stiff with rust. The lady said that her son said that she should sell it if she gets the chance. I was afraid he might whine that he needs it and she would feel obligated because it's her son, but this doesn't seem to be the case. So, now just have to make some money......

I just want it in my driveway safe and sound. I want too know that it's mine. You seem the same way with your goon. :lol:

Hey jess, we went by the lady who owns the 710 and quickly came to an agreement on price! Her son lives in the small village we do, so drove past on the way home and saw my baby. So it's at least on the road and not getting all stiff with rust. The lady said that her son said that she should sell it if she gets the chance. I was afraid he might whine that he needs it and she would feel obligated because it's her son, but this doesn't seem to be the case. So, now just have to make some money......

I just want it in my driveway safe and sound. I want too know that it's mine. You seem the same way with your goon. :lol:

:w00t: yeay!!!

I am that way with my goon. if i was made of money i'd give you a loan just so i could know yours was in your driveway too ;)