WTF!!?? Say it aint so!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It says a dollar, and make offer. So my offer is $0.90. Or trades... I have an original 510 hubcap. I know it's worth more than a dollar, but I'll sacrifice.

That stupid "$1" way of avoiding putting a price on the ad is why I don't leave the minimum price blank on searches anymore. Was looking for a boat trailer and had to weed through all the "$1" ads that were all actually overpriced $3000+. Still haven't found a trailer though.

Edited by datsunaholic
It says a dollar, and make offer. So my offer is $0.90. Or trades... I have an original 510 hubcap. I know it's worth more than a dollar, but I'll sacrifice.

That stupid "$1" way of avoiding putting a price on the ad is why I don't leave the minimum price blank on searches anymore. Was looking for a boat trailer and had to weed through all the "$1" ads that were all actually overpriced $3000+. Still haven't found a trailer though.

lol, that sucks man. good luck on the search.

Yeah, dont know dillon. Seems like a cool person, his car is tits :D Sucks he is selling it for sure tho

I don't have a problem with him selling it. I don't even have a problem with his "Make Offer". What I have a problem with is his listing it as "$1" in the heading to draw in searches based on price, when obviously that's not the amount he wants for it. Put a real price in, or don't list anything.

No, I didn't report it.

CL sucks. I tried to sell my MC all summer long and and all I got was "I'll call you back" So I dropped the price to 1/2 of what I listed it for then I started getting "want to trade?" or "Will you come down on the price" What a pain in the ass!