Anybody interested in LED Lights for their Datto?

lowdatsun620

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The thing is "I" did send him some parts.... He said that he was going to do some front led turn signals for my 620 for some of my parts. I sent them since he paid for shipping and I just waited and waited... I finally had enough and sent him emails and no response. I thought I really got screwed over.... Until my parts didn't pass the Canadian customs and was sent back to me? I don't know what happened but I got my parts back by luck I guess. He did pay some money for shipping but he has not written back. I guess I just got lucky....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That looks cool, what did you use to do it that way?

Perhaps mod should rename the post to " Anyone interested of the idea of LED lights, and if you are I cant make them for you but I will say I can" :)

Its like getting a morning boner on your way to work...all excited and cant do shit with it :)

The are round semi truck tail lights, an ultra slim style, housed in an aluminum shield/case I bent up. Have to run a resistor because they draw so little power the flasher won't cycle. They look badass in person, and will make you blind if you look directly at them when the brakes are on.

I have the replacement LED bulbs from Vision (I know the Rep!) and I will bring some to the Pumpkin Patch meet on the 21st. I am looking in on buying a bulk pile of super white LED's to fiddle with some custom work. Dont get your hopes too high but I have been wanting to do a complete led conversion to my truck. I will bug Big Bear Marketing about it tonight and for those that want quick and easy, try superbrightleds.com

Have to run a resistor because they draw so little power the flasher won't cycle.

I installed different front turn signals in my Z and bought an electronic flasher unit ($18) so my turn signals would flash at the proper speed. That may also work for someone's LED conversion.