new shop

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys :) seriously i never thought i would have anything like this. its 4100 sq. feet with an office, bathroom, and storage room.

The bass cab is a 60's or 70's Kustom :D drums always sound the same when you're sitting in them so i couldn't tell you how they sound sitting up there.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it now looks like we've been there for about 5 years. Got the new lift in, moved all of the cars in, have the work benches loaded, all of the posters are hung up, tomorrow we get internet and phone. Now we wait for the customers to start pouring in.... hopefully.

100_0965.jpg

100_0971.jpg

100_0972.jpg

100_0973.jpg

A real dream come true :)

Sweet shop! Hopefully i will have one as nice as that some day!!!

Anyway i love the posters and everything that you put up on the walls it gives it that workshop touch and not just a warehouse look!

How much do you pay a month for it?

Also what kind of shop? Repair, performance, or anything in general?

The easiest money maker that people have told me is smog. But here in CA everything needs a smog after 75' now.

Hope it all works out and the Customers pour in!!!!!

We pay $1400/ month which is only $200 more than what we paid at our last shop that was half the size.

mostly mechanical repair but we dig into anything we can. We're actually in Weld County where there is no emissions testing so we can't really make anything off that :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought i would post up a couple more pictures of the place now that we're pretty much set.

Our name: Scrapin By Kustoms

Got this for helping a friend out with his 240sx. A little paint and some elbow grease.

100_1063.jpg

Making a mess.

100_1064.jpg

Office

100_1065.jpg

that is all :cool: