4 door dimes with a cage????

SRSANDS

Does anyone here on Ratsun have a four door with a cage and some pics I can see. I put a cage in my car today. It doesnt have the most important part of a cage, the center hoop. However after planning on building more to it and puting in a center hoop Ive decided it wont work. Not only do I pretty much sit in the rear seat in the front seat but if I installed a pillar hoop not only would I lose all my leg room from the cross braces but I would have to moe my seats closer and lose the room for a center console. If you got some pics can I see how you did it......keep in mind mine isnt for racing or autocross, I dont know the requirements but I dont think it would be approved....its just or my saftey on the street.

Before I installed it

P1010260.jpg

Side view...was gonna paint it red but changed my other mind

P1010265.jpg

P1010266.jpg

Rear View

P1010264.jpg

Front View

P1010263.jpg

Interior view

P1010267.jpg

P1010269.jpg

P1010268.jpg

rockin a new decal...was gonna use it on the windshield but couldnt wait to stick it....:)

P1010270.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will your lights and wipers work w/the switched pulled???????

looks like the washers will only work on the first speed, either way, both speeds are the same, at least for me haha.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the color........do you have the cage measures? im starting to build my autoXer too and need some tips for the cage.

Edited by paradoxx