Ed's 521 Work in Progress

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my blower motor wasn't working, pulled the hose and found a bread tie wound up on the motor pulled it out and it works fine! free fixes are the best. Put my mud flaps on that I got from Pumpkn, maybe that will keep me from getting a ticket unit I do get flares - wishful thinking. Lowered it another 1.5" in the front.

111620101167.jpg

111620101168.jpg

111620101169.jpg

111620101170.jpg

Well, fuck.

Developed a miss above idle, the truck had sat for 3 months, changed the fuel filter and it ran a lot better so I just figured I got some water in the cell. Still had a stumble under load, was driving to work and started to chug and couldn't get own of my own way. It was running on #1 cyl only, had spark but it was very weak, wouldn't even shock me, just a little warm feeling, there was oil in the distributor so I thought hell start there. New distributor and blaster 2 coil, same only running on #1, but it will shock the shit out of me now. Sooooo pull the valve cover......

112520101188.jpg

112520101187.jpg

112520101189.jpg

I'm amazed I didn't hear anything, and more amazed that it would still run on #1.

Man all these cars are screaming ka swap. You should. I've seen that before. But was blamed on tha fact that it was reground. The the end piece able to spin

not in the cards, haven't even been able to afford the bearings for my 5 speed, let alone a motor swap, and have so much coin wrapped up in the L, I need to get a few thousand more miles out of it