Wish me luck

Well I posted a video and all the information about my Datsun today on eBay for the 2009 Motors Masters Contest....cause I wanted the free trip to SEMA and if I did win.....either way Im the only datsun on there so...hell if I win it...Ill be damn lucky.Maybe I should play the 300 million dollar powerball tonight too.I will say if I won that Id give each of ya on this forum some money...Id have to share it.:)

Vote for me

http://ebay.promotionexpert.com/MotorsMaster/view_video.jsp?entry_id=cnuMZ48QtaHW5GPvUSCtFg..

Edited by oldsklminitrk
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

u got 5 more pointy thingies, very well done nice truck, besides mine yours is up there in my view...:D, ok and of course steroids,guy's, pac coast, dat parts, and on and on and on.....:lol:, seriously thou very cool hope u win..:D

I dunno why it says Rodney J....Im Rodney S.......I wont bitch if I win...Ok who off ratsun is gonna come visit...you west coasters I better see you out there.

Rodney if you win I will make it a point to go to sema , I would love to see your truck in person . Thats why I have voted for your truck multiple time

that chick with the 500hp rx7 has over 550 ratings that is going to be hard to catch up with

Im not worried about her cause the votes help me get into the top 10....so her votes only count for 20%.....I think I have one of the most unique vehicles on there and that's what there going for.

slam_dat_sun...yeah you better be out there.....:lol: