Wish me luck

Im not worried about her cause the votes help me get into the top 10....so her votes only count for 20%.....I think I have one of the most unique vehicles on there and that's what there going for.

slam_dat_sun...yeah you better be out there.....:lol:

If every thing is good in my life at that time I wouldn't miss it for nothing . Me and my wife love going to car events we went to good guys , and would love to go to barrette jackson auction its only 40 min drive from us . But sema would be the ultimate car event for us to attend . It is only a 6 1/2 hour drive , I really would like to see you win this event and once again good luck

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I posted a video and all the information about my Datsun today on eBay for the 2009 Motors Masters Contest....cause I wanted the free trip to SEMA and if I did win.....either way Im the only datsun on there so...hell if I win it...Ill be damn lucky.Maybe I should play the 300 million dollar powerball tonight too.I will say if I won that Id give each of ya on this forum some money...Id have to share it.:)

Vote for me

http://ebay.promotionexpert.com/MotorsMaster/view_video.jsp?entry_id=cnuMZ48QtaHW5GPvUSCtFg..

just moving the link to page two

Thank you fastdadd....

voting is gonna end on Sept 14 so on Sept 16th the results for the top 10 will be realesed.....If I make the Top 10 that will be cool with me...but what would make my day is seeing a Datsun at SEMA....Im shure others have been there but who knows how long ago.