Phil's 510 2 door. The tranny 68

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! Its nice and sunny in those pictures. I'm moving to Cali, this Washington weather sucks. :angry:

Im thinking that same thing everytime I read 1 of these Cali dudes threads & see the pics of there cars/trucks shining in the brite sun with no windshield wipers! :cool:

Wow Phil, you scared the crap out of me when you took off that cowl! (Before I realized you were replacing it with a 68.) Herculean effort going on here and on Atom's dime.

You two are getting such an education! I wish I could jump in my 510, drive across the country and join the party for a couple months!

68 wipers! FTW n00b! LOLLZZ. MORE OICS!

Moar oics coming!

Keep it up Philbot! You're gonna have one super fly spaceship when it's all done. Then we can begin to terminate humanoid life forms and take over the world.

My mission is to destroy an inferior humanoid transportation device one spot weld at a time.

Wow Phil, you scared the crap out of me when you took off that cowl! (Before I realized you were replacing it with a 68.) Herculean effort going on here and on Atom's dime.You two are getting such an education! I wish I could jump in my 510, drive across the country and join the party for a couple months!

Scared my self too. Atoms is a true saved from death. You have a 510 that will make it cross country!

I wish I had the time you are putting into your 510 right now. You are so lucky.

I wish I had more. Not good at managing time from what I hear. But I try!

Are you feeling more at home with this weather??? .......... :lol: ............. nice work on the 510!!!! ..... it is gonna look awesome!!! ..... :thumbup:

Thanks! Been pouring all week. Got soaked today loading up for the swap meet

Having good friends is awesome! Jeremy hooked me up with this 69 dash. Its not perfect. Has cracks but fits my build nicely. And david pare is getting a stereo installed so he didn't need this coin tray. Let me have it . Thanks guys. I've got a hybrid going.

81755e0b.jpg

ab8660fc.jpg