oil change light on, please help!

Braden

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well i used to haul paving equpitment such as, 2 whacker plates (the lawn mower sized things that vibrate to help pack the asphalt), 2 pressure washers, 400 feet of high pressure hose for the pressure washers, rakes an shovels and a leaf blower. that was almost an every day thing, not always with the pressure washers tho, it depended.. but i've done firewood a bunch, 2 sr20s and a tranny, an l28et w/ 2 trannys, all kinds of stuff.. but it doesnt really matter. thats what dattos are for.

i am thrilled to know you were amused, im also thrilled that someone who is supposedly 5 years older than me has a muturity level of someone who is 5 years younger than me!!!:D:D

the point is its common sense, no one had to tell me, same goes for alot of my friends. if you can do all the stuff you mentioned you should easily have known whats up.. its all good tho, i had a good laugh. :lol::lol:

ghetto

pull the sender out and start rig if oil squirts out pump is fine and you sure oil is in there. You can swap out the sender with a new one or add a mechanical gauge.

But have a feeling since when one turns key to ON both lights come on. Fix eleltrical first the oil light might go out.

look at cheap fixes first loose wire fuse. reconnect ect......

a volt meter helps to diagnoise proplems

or having this while driving can catch proplems early

http://www.amazon.com/Equus-3721-Battery-Charging-Monitor/dp/B000EVWDU0?&camp=212361&creative=391349&linkCode=waf&tag=online0a-20

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
i am thrilled to know you were amused, im also thrilled that someone who is supposedly 5 years older than me has a muturity level of someone who is 5 years younger than me!!!:D:D

the point is its common sense, no one had to tell me, same goes for alot of my friends. if you can do all the stuff you mentioned you should easily have known whats up.. its all good tho, i had a good laugh. :lol::lol:

lmao!!

just go fix your truck with the information that was provided.. :lol::lol:

then get back to us

anyone ever wonder why we reffer to these lights in the dash as "idiot lights"...

Heres Your Sign!

lmao!!! jk!!

Edited by lynchfourtwenty

ghettobraden.... Do what is suggested below. And try to ignore these other dick heads. They think they know everything but the truth is that Hainz was in Baghdad while they were in their dad's bag! :D

ghetto

pull the sender out and start rig if oil squirts out pump is fine and you sure oil is in there. You can swap out the sender with a new one or add a mechanical gauge.

But have a feeling since when one turns key to ON both lights come on. Fix eleltrical first the oil light might go out s its .

look at cheap fixes first loose wire fuse. reconnect ect......

a volt meter helps to diagnoise proplems

or having this while driving can catch proplems early

http://www.amazon.com/Equus-3721-Battery-Charging-Monitor/dp/B000EVWDU0?&camp=212361&creative=391349&linkCode=waf&tag=online0a-20

(damn, this is a funny post)

ghettobraden.... Do what is suggested below. And try to ignore these other dick heads. They think they know everything but the truth is that Hainz was in Baghdad while they were in their dad's bag! :D

(damn, this is a funny post)

oh my god did mike just quote a rap song?????

Ya, the only thing I can haul now is ass. :D:fu:

lmao!! i bet! but atleast i can haul engines an trannys lol.. for now anyway..

Don't kid yourself. I hauled 72 Wagons engine over to his place in it. I haul fire wood and dirt bikes too. DUDE It's a work truck that is fun to look at.

nope I am :fu: Iv hauled motors, trannys, heads, and even a propane BBQ in the Z

lol well i used to haul paving equpitment such as, 2 whacker plates (the lawn mower sized things that vibrate to help pack the asphalt), 2 pressure washers, 400 feet of high pressure hose for the pressure washers, rakes an shovels and a leaf blower. that was almost an every day thing, not always with the pressure washers tho, it depended.. but i've done firewood a bunch, 2 sr20s and a tranny, an l28et w/ 2 trannys, all kinds of stuff.. but it doesnt really matter. thats what dattos are for.

you guys don't know a full load....

l_95b0c75f7da442deb9df8f8bceea991c.jpg

I hauled ass all the way to chehalis, wa From Portland full of wood, a big ass BBQ, two dirt bikes, and alot of there stuff....:fu:

its my oil pressure switch, its bad, new one is 6 bucks, gonna replace it shortly, and then my charging system, going to get my alternator tested and my voltage regulator, ive got some new batteries around here (my brother works at a battery factory) im gonna put in a new battery as well. thanks guys, now i know :)