Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's that center console off of?

It's out of a 720 and fits very well. It's a tad too wide in the rear but nothing a little extra padding under the carpet won't fix. It does cover the vent below where the air would blow into the cabin, but I'm planning on adding some vents and duct work to fix that.

It's out of a 720 and fits very well. It's a tad too wide in the rear but nothing a little extra padding under the carpet won't fix. It does cover the vent below where the air would blow into the cabin, but I'm planning on adding some vents and duct work to fix that.

It looks fresh bro I like it I'm going to keep on the look out for one of those

lol

I was just thinking yesterday Joel....

No cups allowed.

I do have a water bottle though. It's "mounted" in the stuff tray that sits on the passenger seat.

It's own lil cardboard cubby.

Everything has a cubby in that lil' passanger try.

Lighter, ciggy tin/ashtray, needlenose ciggy roach pliers, mifi, android/pod, napkin cubby, garage door opener clip slot.

tobbacoo doperware holder, change box, zip ties, tape, head unit remote.

I think that's it.

It's all there.

so i stripped the inside of the foam adhesive the PO had put down, took out the seats, took of the door panels and the headliner...

this is what lies beneath...

20130727_172757_zps46e71d6c.jpg

20130727_172804_zpsbe2bad7e.jpg

20130727_172752_zpsc47b89af.jpg

20130727_172745_zps0f3666cb.jpg

20130727_172740_zpsac489a8e.jpg

How should I proceed, thinking of soda blasting/ sand blasting the inside and outside, patching up the holes in the floors and painting...do you guys think it's worth blasting inside?

whats the cost of blasting inside and outside? and would i need to take out the dash, gas tank, and engine? Not really looking to have the engine bay blasted, it looks fine

Cleaned up some more dash wiring, cleaned up the interior (I had parts and trash everywhere while I have been working on it the last couple weeks), started my 32/36 rebuild with a Pine-Sol bath, and merged my two sets of side markers together until I can find a nice set of USDM ones. 

Took off the metal pieces around my lights and sanded em up a bit.

I thought there was rust? but then i put some paint remover on it and it cleared right up.

I also took off both my lights because i plan to plasti-dip the rear.

I'll post pics when done. i hope it's nice.