BLOCK2.jpg

BLOCK3.jpg

BLOCK4.jpg

It's naked

BLOCK5.jpg

BLOCK6.jpg

BLOCK7.jpg

Block and crank off to the machine shop

weighing and taking measurements (it's all in kilos and grams)

PISTONNROD.jpg

PAYMENTNRODWEIGHT.jpg

ROD.jpg

RODWEIGHT.jpg

PISTON.jpg

PISTONWEIGHT.jpg

MICNROD.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

With butterfly's

MANI0.jpg

Without

MANI4.jpg

MANI3.jpg

MANI2.jpg

NANO1.jpg

I welded up the holes then ground down and in the process of smoothing them out,

and to all the skeptics about butterfly removal I don't wanna hear it flow is flow

if you don't like it then don't do it to yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!!! ....... Nice build ........... How hard was it to get the butterfly valves out of the intake??? ........ any tips or tricks???

and your corregated intake pipe will need a place to hook up the IACV tube.... if you want it to idle ......... but I hope you've got plans for a better CAI intake pipe?

Wow!!!! ....... Nice build ........... How hard was it to get the butterfly valves out of the intake??? ........ any tips or tricks???

and your corregated intake pipe will need a place to hook up the IACV tube.... if you want it to idle ......... but I hope you've got plans for a better CAI intake pipe?

Just remove the butterflies from the shaft remove the one screw holding it in weld up the holes and grind back down. The intake was always ment to be a temp. I like it so I can try different configurations, being the truck was still in prototype mode. But the intake is going to get fabricated from scratch anyways the only thing used will be the runners. I had no problems with idling for last year and a half

• 3 weeks later...

So my pistons are on backorder but should be here this coming week I hope. Progress is slow but its coming along

this is my mock up p/s pump delet I keep it like this so one day I can put rack in

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

here is my itb's and setup I am going to anneal the end runners to match the itb's better then shave down a little more

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

My finished valve cover had to throw it out just for fun

IMAG0087.jpg

Hey Sling, you never mentioned what the throttle bodies came off of? I'm curious even if no one else is, this is way too cool, not to know all the details. I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when it's all together. :cool:

hey thanks 2fast I enjoy this kind of shit only if a handful of people like it. I do it for me and the slight few who enjoy watching it come together. But to answer your question they are from a 03 gsxr 1000 94 bucks shipped. They came with everything injectors harness sensor I thought about programming the ecu to run the gsxr injectors when I get close to wot for an extra squirt of fuel but that is still up in the air

• 2 weeks later...