ka24de 620 build

that last shot is badass!

whats with the camber again?

I still need to adjust it now with the weight of the engine in it I can properly adjust it. Now with the weight it squared it up pretty close just a couple shims should have it in the right spot, but then again I still plan on making adjustable a arms. I can do that anytime just wanna get it up and running again. I can do all that petty shit this summer as I drive it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks gents I'm starting to get a little excited myself. Got all of the chassis and dash wiring done trany in, now I'm just tying up all the loose ends. It's nice having no torsion bars and torsion bar xmember to put the trany in and out as I please without fighting the cramped space. someone told me I should dual the exhaust anyone know how that will sound? Or performance pros or cons?

[quote name='slinginabullet' date='06 July 2009

ka24de.jpg

look close thats were i had it mounted before no problems at all. granted I will be running sr injectors this time around but still should have no issues and if i do, not that hard to move it to the back.

Yes, it doesn't matter weather carb, or injection, you should always mount an electric pump as close to the tank as possible, and place a filter before and after. The one before is to protect the pump, and the one after to protect the injectors in case the pump goes bad. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

looks great. i hope to have the same success!

Thanks just keep plugging away you'll get there

You going to drive that shit out here ?

don't know maybe one day but no time soon how about you come out this way

lol your laptop aint gonna work no more if it keeps sitting on top of the truck like that... :lol:

what kind of air filters were you lookin into?

it's a dell it can handle it :P

here are the Filters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...