HELP!!! Truck is.......fine?!?!?

So I bought a new head and was all excited about tossing it on and driving the truck again. I said hey dwn, why not go to the G-parents house now, and pull the head??!??!!! GREAT IDEA! truck ran out of gas a block from the house so it sat all day.....put gas in and fired it up, then drove (slow as balls) around the parking lot trying to get fuel in the lines. drove another block and BAM! truck runs like a top! I'm thinking that a valve on the #4 cyl. was stuck open, thoughts?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not baggin on dwn but if you started a build thread you wouldnt get this ?

yello he posted some place that he had a dead cylinder and found it was #4

but if it cleared itself up i say pull the valve cover and see what that valve is doing...they dont stick for no reason

I'd brick the skinny pedal till it popped, then call it a good excuse to build a stroker motor or a LZ23.

nope, imma get it sold or traded and be done for a little while. I dont like the bag work that was done to it and I want to get another 620 and start from scratch.

You fuckin' douche down, if you woulda just let me help you with the bag setup instead of being a tight wad, we wouldn't have another fucked up, dead 620 being taken to the dumpster.

I'm so sick of all these fucks popping outta the woodwork thinking they can build a bagged 620 because they're so easy and cheap to buy, and then getting discouraged after they do a shit job on them and throwing them away.

After all the shit we've given you, and you're gonna throw in the towel? Douche.:fu:

I'd brick the skinny pedal till it popped, then call it a good excuse to build a stroker motor or a LZ23.

YA damn it ...i 2ed the idea..... strocker aahhhhhhh.......LZ23 mmmmmmmm

and dont puss out now...you dug the hole now fill it back up.....you can do it... shit look what you done all ready..youR 620 is badd ass...you give up on it and im never reading your shit again...i want update pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob
YA damn it ...i 2ed the idea..... strocker aahhhhhhh.......LZ23 mmmmmmmm

and dont puss out now...you dug the hole now fill it back up.....you can do it... shit look what you done all ready..youR 620 is badd ass...you give up on it and im never reading your shit again...i want update pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, dont be a puss. I got a million pain-in-the-ass things going on in my life right now and I'm not giving up on my truck. I'm in too deep to turn my back now, and I'm sure you are too. Friggin ranger? S-10? Dime a doz, my vote is to sack up and rethink your link design. I told you it was nothing to rush on.

well I really love the datto, but I hate the thought of reworking all the crap I paid him to do for me.......everything is fine, I am just more of a perfectionist than him.....his welds are strong, but his cuts aren't straight and things are not lined up right. he would rather argue about how hard things are to do my way instead of doing it the way I want it done, thats all. I guess I'll keep it, but just start saving up for a welder and redo it as I can afford to.

doesn't seem like he does, plus he has started taking advantage of me. I did him some favors and gave him some parts as a friend, but when I need things, he doesn't care. not throwing it away, I'm going to fix it, I was just venting a little earlier is all....

Guest DatsuNoob

How about learning how to do your own shit instead of relying on hacks to fawk your shite up for you? Maybe you SHOULD get a ranger so you can practice fawking that shit up 1st before getting your dick beaters on another datsun :lol: