Dream job???

Honestly? For me? I would love clubbing seals all day! I think that would be the most awesome job! If you have a shitty day at work? Take it out on the seal!

seals.jpg

What would your dream job be??? :confused:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly? For me? I would love clubbing seals all day! I think that would be the most awesome job! If you have a shitty day at work? Take it out on the seal!

seals.jpg

What would your dream job be??? :confused:

If you have a pet, he probably doesn't like you.

For me, collecting Datsun parts... but that's a given.

I'd like to assemble engines at ferrari. Ever see the special on their factory and some lucky bastard just sits there assembling engines? lol

That or a super car mechanic for a dealer. Best tools, spotless shop and actually told to take your time and do it right, anyone who has ever worked for a dealer knows that something rare. I would be really content with that.

^^^ I know this guy Spencer (Drifter 280z ?) that is a mechanic at the Wilsonville Ferrari dealership.

He says he gets to test drive them too! Haven't really heard much from him after he pulled the RB25 out of his 280Z and sold it as a rolling shell. :mellow:

What a dream job!! Every 20k miles you get to rebuild someone's motor :lol:

Ya I mean once your in your set, they need so much maintaining. You get to just fuck around with the best cars with the best tools in the best shops. Any mechanics dream lol.

My job right now is pretty awesome.

Senior Tool Designer is my title...I sit and draw pictures on the computer all day and think about ways to make stuff stronger/lighter. :D

of course Skibs dream job looks good...but I'd have to be working on my junk not his :lol:

^^^ I know this guy Spencer (Drifter 280z ?) that is a mechanic at the Wilsonville Ferrari dealership.

He says he gets to test drive them too! Haven't really heard much from him after he pulled the RB25 out of his 280Z and sold it as a rolling shell. :mellow:

What a dream job!! Every 20k miles you get to rebuild someone's motor :lol:

hahaha kennysgreen280z just sold that shell

Ya I mean once your in your set, they need so much maintaining. You get to just fuck around with the best cars with the best tools in the best shops. Any mechanics dream lol.

...not just that but new parts. Only touch old dirty parts to take out and carry to the garbage. New parts! AAAaaaagggg