610 Guys - Found this at the Canby Datsun Show...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

610 meets S13....uh oh.

very unique to say the least.

The owner was a helluva nice guy though.

dsc2260.jpg

I saw this - GruVeeDat sent me the pic. I honestly thought it was photoshopped...:eek:

I can see the want ad now:

S13 desperately seeking separated front end. Willing to finance reunion with rare parts from '73 Datsun 610 sedan that were added by mistake during this most unfortunate mishap. Please reply ASAP. Signed "The Minotaur"

If the guy would have brought the fender in and down where it meets at the firewall, it might actually make this look a lot better. Otherwise, the thing looks glued on, model kit style.

610 meets S13....uh oh.

very unique to say the least.

The owner was a helluva nice guy though.

dsc2260.jpg

Aaron, Congrats on your win at Canbee!

Frankenstein is using the sedan grille. :D

20090627132640DSC07285.jpg

20090627134222DSC07312.jpg

the build dates on those two turds are at least a decade old if not older. that "chezoom" POS is a boyd crappington original and had a hotwheel made after... HHWWWAAARRRFFFF! they're not seen too often thankfully cause the trend never got accepted by anyone except the hawaiian shirt and cigar crowd. thankfully most of them are dead now too:lol:

cheers

whoopps! that vette is someone elses abortion!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

Edited by sliding_creep
i needed to put my glasses on

Yes, I would think that only older folks would like 1950s mash-ups.

Most old folks wouldn't like something involving a 240SX, let alone a Datsun 610. Alvin is a young guy. Some of us like what he's done: took a totalled 240SX and a few spare parts and created a unique vehicle. Not bad for a first version. I can't wait to see this 240-610 project when he's done.

Guest DatsuNoob
This must be a trend (fad?)... at the big Seattle car show today I spotted a newer corvette with 50s front end, and a 90s thunderbird with 1950 ford front sheet metal.

Wow, those are the ugliest batch of bastard automotive children I've ever seen! Also a good reason to lock up your cars in the garage at night, you wouldnt want to let strange neighborhood cars bump uglies with your baby and create a mess such as this in your driveway. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...