need head....

My valves on the #4 cyl are shot, need to rebuild the head. Anyone have an A87 head or the like I could buy and get decked and P&P in the next 2 weeks? I has the paypal and would REALLY appreciate it. I dont want to spend money on the head I have on there now if there is something better I could be runing you know.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya wish i wouldnt have read the thread got a lil excited for the moment....j/k LMFAO:lol::blink::lol:

You got excited when you read "I need head"? Excited that you could help? lol

I kid lol. :lol:

16_7.jpg

This guy with a really small head walks into a bar. The bartender asks him, "Why is your head so small?" He replies, "I was stuck on this island and there was nothing but beautiful women there who had never seen a man before. So I had sex with all of them. Their leader, who was the most beautiful of all, had the power to grant anybody who pleased her people one wish, and she said I could have that wish. So I asked her to have sex with me. she said she would grant me anything but that, so I said, "Would a little head be out of the question?"

dont you think itll be more cost effective to repalce the valves in the head you already have (while your gone)?

i have a ported A87 for sale, empty! NO cam or valves.

needs a trip the machinist, has minor damage on the #3 CC - $50 + ~$25 to ship.

or i can send you (for shipping) a set of stock valves.

dont you think itll be more cost effective to repalce the valves in the head you already have (while your gone)?

i have a ported A87 for sale, empty! NO cam or valves.

needs a trip the machinist, has minor damage on the #3 CC - $50 + ~$25 to ship.

or i can send you (for shipping) a set of stock valves.

well I am looking for an upgrade at the same time really.....been wanting to drop this W58 head for awhile, so this I think will be a good opportunity to do so. I am going to buy yello620 head and MAYBE have it P&P just for fun, if not I might clean the holes up a little with the dremel......see you all in 2 weeks!!!