How old are you...???

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 ... Born in 71.. I have 2 521's a 68 and a 71.. I like the 68 better.. but that makes no sense.. I dont like them older.. Like Mike.. I like them Younger.

33, but I'm a parent so I feel 60.

FUNNY SHIT

haha i feel ya on that one. well not the military, just skateboarding and bmxing for 10 years... my knees pop and crack all the time, my back will only work for about 10-15 minutes before it hurts as i'm bent over the engine bay, not to mention after i crank down those torsion bars :D ... it was awesome with my civic that was only about 3" off the ground.

i've already said it but i thought i'd add "21 but if i shaved i'd be 15" haha

^ LOL great line!

1965 :cool:

skateboarding before urethane wheels were introduced.

does it count for anything that i've ridden on clay wheels? i went through a couple years when i was collecting "vintage" parts, like a babylon longboards' fibre flight deck with 3" wide trucks and some very early urethane wheels. bought it for .75 and did a lil repair to the tail of the deck and ended up just keeping the deck and trading the trucks and wheels for a new set of longboard wheels and some new china reds bearings... about 75 bucks worth of stuff, and i kept the orginal deck that they came on :D. haha worked out good for me... ok back on topic...