NEW from NorCal

datlove

hello i am new from norcal i just bought a 72 4door 510 just wanted to introduce myself ive been wanting a 510 scene the 8th grade (6 years ago) and now i finally have income and got one i bought it with some mods and plan to finish the project 1000% im am a noob and not gona lie but i would love to learn i also drive 2 95 240sx will have pics up soon nice to meet all of you guys

this 510 will be my summer car to work on and to drive around

:D:D:D:D

Edited by datlove
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

ok i know im a little late but friday was the first time i ever got a pic of my car

derick santos my friend dose photography as a living and he helped me out a bit

(if you ever need a guy to do photography derick is the man to go to for more info contact him at http://www.dericksantosphotography.com)

609502082_PPd5t-O.jpg

609519833_WhTmZ-O.jpg

609520354_Ezmi6-O.jpg

609522854_4fZBF-O.jpg

609523101_9rtEh-O.jpg

609521746_D3FJX-O.jpg

609549296_ikea-276.jpg

609547218_EabVf-O.jpg

Edited by datlove
add one more

Very nice car and nice pictures... where are you located NOR-CAL is a big area??? I am as well as a few others on this great forum from the S.F. Bay area, East bay for me (Hayward) let us know

Clayton

• 2 weeks later...

Clean dime! I'll be posting about our so bay meet on the 27th (don't have a calender in front of me so I think it is the 27th?) of this month....it's the last Thursday of the month in Santa Clara off of El Camino and Lawrence Expressway at the OSH/Starbuck's parking lot. We had a great turn out last month and hope to have another successful meet.