Rubbermans 620 KC

Thanks Ghetto, yeah that stuff's not too expensive. I got it off ebay. I don't think I got a pic of it, but I also put it on the roof of the cab. Do you ever head down to Gatlinburg? If so, we'll have to meet up some time. I've got a ways to go on this, have to make new door panels, back panel, and figure what I'm gonna do about seats. I was going to redo the originals, but they're not very comfortable. Got to start checking the yards.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know where a standard cab 620 is up here that has a decen bench seat that you could get redone, you probably already have one though, or did the king cabs even come with a bench seat? i found a professional guy up my way that said he would do mine for 225$ i like bench seats myself but buckets would be cool, on second thought my girlfriends dad works at the nissan dealer, tonight he drove home a 2004 pathfinder with black leather seats, thats what you need, those baby's were sweet, i was actually thinking of trading in my silverado for it

Edited by ghettobraden

$225 is a good price. But I'm going with buckets. Gonna build a console and cover it for between the seats. I have a bench in my 79 standard cab (daily driver) The guy I bought it off of about 8 years ago had it redone and it still looks new. I've been looking at some racing seats on ebay, but kinda pricey. The cheapest ones I could find that I liked were about $270 with shipping, I guess thats not too bad. Probably for that price they're junk.

hey i just had a thought, you may not be interested but i was down in tenn the other day at marlars wrecking in oneida and saw a brand new chevrolet cobalt that i guess fell off the delivery truck, the car still had plastic covering the paint, anyways it had brand new bucket seats in it, they were a light grey color, you might get them kinda cheap, just a thought, my friend was thinking about getting them and putting them in his s-10

actually i have been trying, ive been in there 5 times, the first time the guy pulled up some parts but he said he needed my vin number to verify the would fit,and that parts that old werent in the system, i came back and gave him my vin and then he couldnt find shit for me, said he had to call nissan directly and that he would give me a call back, so 5 days later i go in there to see what the heck is going on and slip a trick on him, i gave him some part numbers for some shifter bushings, he pulls them right up!!!! so he never called me back and then pulled up parts that were too old to be on the computer :confused::confused::confused:, i think we need a new parts guy, or i just need a crapload of part numbers :blink::blink:

You need to get your GF's dad to check on some old OE parts from Nissan for your truck.

thanks Bob, trying do alittle every evening. Things that I need, some bumperette brackets for the back, the dash was trash, so I trashed it, so I need to find a dash. Dash doesn't have to be perfect, I'm gonna cover it anyway. I'm gonna get some racing seats off ebay. Got everything else ready to go on her.

Thanks Charlie, I don't know about brand new, but I've tried. I think my wife is going to divorce me if I don't get this thing done soon. I'm either in the garage or on here. By the way charlie, you wouldn't happen to have a set of rear bumperette brackets for a 521 or 620? Or someone down that way that does.

Hey Bonvo, it's a early Chevy color, Medium Blue #56206, about the exact match to the early Datsun color Mtn. Fuji Blue. Got them to mix it up at Napa, 4-2-1 enamel. This was my first attempt at doing the painting myself. After shooting some and figuring out how much will cover with one can in the gun, it was pretty simple. Total for half gallon of paint, reducer and hardener, it was around $150.00. I've got a top feed Kolbalt paint gun from Lowes for $50.00.