2nd annual SWDP BBQ get together - Aug 16

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck man. I don't think I can bring the Datsun. Shit never plans out right. First the studs then the brakes.... They told me the studs will be here last week. I only got 5 and a week later I still don't have them! Then the rotors brand PBR are made in CHina and these PBR brand quality just sucked!!!!! I had to go to autozone buy the duracrap which are better in this case ones and change them out. I hope they don't find out... I might bring her.... we will see.... This sunday right?

OK Boys and Girls -

Just got back from Sam's Club and along with the charcoal BBQ I'm bringing, I will also have enough for 21 brats w/buns and grilled onions... Yum Yum!!!

well the 521 isn't going to make it. Along with a few other things not quite right, i walked out to find a puddle of brake fluid below my rear wheel. So I guess I am going to pull both rear cylinders, get the drums turned and get new pads... So I will be at the bar-b-que but in a ford :(:(:(:(

i can't wait until tomorrow!! in like 9 hours the bbq will begin yay! i'm draggin' my husband in his hardbody along... don't worry i will be building my other 73 for him lol... at least it's nissan and not toyota any more!! can somebody save me a large shirt? i definately want one!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for posting the pics fontana. Looks like a great turnout and a wonderful time.

Looking at these pictures was like going back in time to the great mini truckin' days of the 80s. The lavander 620 with the Benzo caps takes me back. I haven't seen anybody running a set in years. It reminds me of when I was a kid and we'd go out and look for old Mercedes so we could..............well better not tell that story. Perhaps another time. :lol:

Thanks again...................E