Some of my "back in the day" show pics.

Since I'm posting some old MT mag. pics i decided to share pics I've taken @ shows I went to from back in the day. These bring back memories of road trips & how Mini's have changed over the years...enjoy.

These are from Resolutions 89 @ Glen helen park in Devore Ca. In the 2nd pic on the left you can see my grey primer Mazda w/ the baby blue inside the bed LoL...

reso89.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i've seen the cartoon version soooooooooooo many times, but nah my buddy gets the ones that are still in theater then burns them to dvd... pretty good quality for bein a rip i think bumble bee shoulda been a 350z .. well maybe started as a beat up 280 or something... then changed toa z32TT or 350zTT

I love all the fab work that goes into mini trucks. Thats one thing I wish was different in the 510 scene, people get mad if you cut the radio hole bigger :( Well except the ratsun dudes :D

i've seen people like that... i just don't understand it. i've seen these muscle car guys that make sure all the numbers match and it has the original options for that vin and all that crap... i'd rather make a vehicle fit my personal taste than make it look exactly like it did the day it rolled out of the factory. maybe it's just because i'm not in the 510 scene but from the hundreds of pics i've seen from various different shows, i don't remember seeing too many "restored" or even "restomod" versions, most of them are heavily modded. and i also don't see the point in worrying about what somebody else does to their vehicle, as long as it's safe, why get mad? ... alright i'm done ranting...

We really need to make some photo gallerys somehow. One for construction photos, another for "now" truck photos, another for vintage, parts, brochures, ads, one for each classification. I am suggesting that on this gallery NO WRITING would be allowed. Answers would have to be placed somewhere else. Photos only with possibly a brief description by the poster ONLY. What do You guys think? This way We can go anytime right into each gallery and see all photos easily.