Datsun Parts spotted at Portland Swap Meet

ggzilla

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

th_DSC01544.jpg ???

That's a Fiberfab Jamaican. Terrible hack job. Those can be very cool when done right and that was the only one I've ever seen that wasn't VW powered. This one had a 70's Ford 2.8 V6 and would have been a screamer with a VG30 or even an L motor. Too bad about this one though.:cool:

That 1970 Corolla in you web album lives here in Hood River. You should see the stack of reciepts for all the motor work that was done on that car before Jesse got a hold of it. Some one really loved that car.

• 3 years later...

sorry for digging up a old thread....but my friend is going to there this year is there much for Datsun parts? I am looking for a 68 right front fender, hood ,cowl,and transmission for my sd 22.

Anybody have any of that stuff please let me know. We have a huge enclosed trailer that we are looking to fill up.

Thanks

sorry for digging up a old thread....but my friend is going to there this year is there much for Datsun parts? I am looking for a 68 right front fender, hood ,cowl,and transmission for my sd 22. Anybody have any of that stuff please let me know. We have a huge enclosed trailer that we are looking to fill up. Thanks .

Do you only have one SD22/25 transmission?

Just because a diesel tranny is not good, doesn't mean that the front case is bad, you can use any 720 transmission among many others from the Z cars.

I have vendor space 6093, although I am not sure if I will be using it for much this year.

There are datsun parts there, but you need to have a keen eye to spot them, I found several things last year, although most I found were at the PIR swap meet area, David seen a bunch of stuff in the expo area, he has a third eye.

sorry for digging up a old thread....but my friend is going to there this year is there much for Datsun parts? I am looking for a 68 right front fender, hood ,cowl,and transmission for my sd 22. Anybody have any of that stuff please let me know. We have a huge enclosed trailer that we are looking to fill up. Thanks .

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I found today.

DSCN1282.JPG

The two shocks are the shortest ones I have ever seen to date, they compress down to 7 1/4 inches without rubber bushings, that is over an inch less than the set I found before, I am hoping that the vehicle application can be found with the samples, I was told these are new, but that is what everyone says.

I also bought a set of 2 inch blocks, I have less than $50.00 into todays score.

We didn`t go this year because it has been so rainy and figured alot of sellers would bail early or not show up..I have seen enough blue tarps in my life didn`t want to pay to see more..

Wayno are you still there??

We didn`t go this year because it has been so rainy and figured alot of sellers would bail early or not show up..I have seen enough blue tarps in my life didn`t want to pay to see more..

Wayno are you still there??

I am home now, I don't have a computer cell phone or anything like that, just a home computer.

I am home now, I don't have a computer cell phone or anything like that, just a home computer.

I don`t either ,, i can barely work my cell phone and all it can do is receive and send calls.

Kinda pains me to have missed this swap since it is the biggest in the Northwest but i wussed out.. First time in more than 15 years i haven`t went... :crying:

I don`t either ,, i can barely work my cell phone and all it can do is receive and send calls.

Kinda pains me to have missed this swap since it is the biggest in the Northwest but i wussed out.. First time in more than 15 years i haven`t went... :crying:

Next year is supposed to be the 50th year.

unless you wanted VW, or American muscle, there wasn't a whole lot there. about the only thing I saw that I would have actually considered buying was a 2 dr 510 for 4k(not bad looking, not rusty, rebuilt l20b, weber, 5 speed, one of the few not hit by the leno effect, most of the ones I've seen recently in this condition woulda gone for around 7k...) and a valve cover with Datsun instead of Nissan on it.

Yeah man, only really go for the American cars,, having a backyard full of them and all. :D . The Datsun stuff is more of a treasure hunt type deal..Get`s you hunting rather than just surveying around real quick and moving along..