Backwoods tribute '72 521

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my plan too.....we'll see how that goes!! :)

So tell your "mechanic" to get off his rear and get with it!! He hasn't been posting anything.....must mean he's not doing anything!! lol!!! j/k I'm sure he's real busy. :blink:

I heard that...:glare:

I heard that...:glare:

.....I'm subscribed to your threads.....so it must be a computer glitch that has kept me from getting any updates????!! .....cause you're really busy and posting updates???

So, if Andy is going to need brakes in a week or so, maybe you'd better start getting ready now! :) j/k!!! I blew the last 4 hours on errands, lunch....I still need to get my nap in! :)

At least one of the 3 of us is making progress!!

No pictures but my dad and I got the body and the hood blocked out and the doors pre-fit. Just need to finish prepping the inside of the doors, seam seal the drip rails, chip guard the rockers and lower valance, then seal and shoot. If all goes well it will be all shinny tomorrow night. I promise to take my camera to document.

I'm gonna change my screen name to SUBPAR...cause my work sucks compared to that!!! WOW!

I was scrolling through the pics...nice....nice......nice.....got to the hood!! BAM!!(the sound of my woody smacking the desk!) :)

I have no expectations of any of my stuff looking that nice!!! Great job!!