Funny pics I have come across. Post yours!!!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Canadians aren't called habs. The Montreal Canadians hockey team are called the 'habs'.

Canuck? cross between Canada and Chinook, the native people in the Columbia River region. Mild derogatory term for French Canadians. Somewhat like calling an American a Yank.

Frogs. Only applies to French Canadians. Well, European ones too.

Hosers. From the term hose bag or douche. A term of affection.

Rude. Only to Canadian politicians and Quebec-ers (frogs)

Edited by datzenmike

Re:

canada-demotivational-poster-1239044317.jpg

First of all the Bald Eagle may be your national emblem but more live in Canada than the US. I see one nearly every day.

Benjamin Franklin wrote:

I wish that the bald eagle had not been chosen as the representative of our country, he is a bird of bad moral character, he does not get his living honestly, you may have seen him perched on some dead tree, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the labor of the fishing-hawk, and when that diligent bird has at length taken a fish, and is bearing it to its nest for the support of his mate and young ones, the bald eagle pursues him and takes it from him.... Besides he is a rank coward; the little kingbird, not bigger than a sparrow attacks him boldly and drives him out of the district. He is therefore by no means a proper emblem for the brave and honest. . . of America.. . . For a truth, the turkey is in comparison a much more respectable bird, and withal a true original native of America . . . a bird of courage, and would not hesitate to attack a grenadier of the British guards, who should presume to invade his farmyard with a red coat on.

Second, that isn't a Canada Goose anyway.

Funny picture though. :D

Re:

canada-demotivational-poster-1239044317.jpg

First of all the Bald Eagle may be your national emblem but more live in Canada than the US. I see one nearly every day.

Benjamin Franklin wrote:

I wish that the bald eagle had not been chosen as the representative of our country, he is a bird of bad moral character, he does not get his living honestly, you may have seen him perched on some dead tree, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the labor of the fishing-hawk, and when that diligent bird has at length taken a fish, and is bearing it to its nest for the support of his mate and young ones, the bald eagle pursues him and takes it from him.... Besides he is a rank coward; the little kingbird, not bigger than a sparrow attacks him boldly and drives him out of the district. He is therefore by no means a proper emblem for the brave and honest. . . of America.. . . For a truth, the turkey is in comparison a much more respectable bird, and withal a true original native of America . . . a bird of courage, and would not hesitate to attack a grenadier of the British guards, who should presume to invade his farmyard with a red coat on.

:lol:

owned..

I just searched google for Canada demotivational

Re:

Benjamin Franklin wrote:

Benjamin Franklin was wrong, the bald eagle was chosen because that definition represents the U.S. government precisely.

I have only found 3-4 eagle's feathers not on the ground, usually in bushes near nesting areas. Just imagine, the feather has never left the sky. It owner was borne in a tree top and spent all it's time in the air. I gave three away as gifts to friends telling them not to allow it to fall to earth.