1974 dodge colt 2.6 turbo

Well, I could resist the deal i got on this. It's light, it has a 2.6 turbo, and it runs and drives. Enough said.

I It's a 1974 dodge colt coupe which is a galant coupe. The car is pretty banged up, but it isnt about that. It's about a very fun cheap car :)

Has a 86 starion 2.6 non intercooled turbo swap in it along with starion front suspension and starion rear brakes.

I took it for a test drive tonight. This fucking thing is gonna be dangerous when im done fixing a few small issues.

1975colt-3.jpg

1975colt4.jpg

1975colt5.jpg

1975colt6.jpg

1975colt7.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig it mucho. Reminds me a bit of a 610/710 with a bit of honeybee love. It is a kick ass rattastic ride man! Congrats! (So you gonna tell us what kind of deal you got on it? Curious minds have to ask!)

Thats a sleeper car for sure. Get out there & destroy a few Civics for us...:D Saw a few of these cars at the last 2 JCCS shows. Intrigued me that they were badged as "Colts" but ran Mitsu engines.

JCCS-MITSU0003.jpg

Thats a lancer in the picture. Sold as a 77-78 dodge colt coupe and sedan. I have a coupe like that in yellow.

All dodge colts were rebadged mitsubishi's This 74 is a galant.

and I got it for 450 bucks and a days drive.

• 3 years later...

Hey that Orangey one is Stephans in Ottawa , had to revive thread REVIVE I said , anyway I have been working on mine with spider webs maybe for JCCS this year to be more rare- needs smaller front tires and lower in rear 15x6 in front and 15x7 rear rims.100_2277.jpg100_2276.jpg City hunter give me a call .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...