New guy from Arizona

Aloha Everyone,

New guy from AZ with a 71 Datsun 510. I was surfing the internet and came across this awesome sit. Lots of good info!! Kind of new to the Datsun 510 world, been a old sch. VW bug and Toyota guy for a long time. Hope to learn some new things and make new friends in the Datsun community.

Kilika

Edited by 3nickels
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howzit,

Thanks for the nice welcome! I'm in Phx by South Mountain. Haven't had the 510 for to long...picked it up from a guy who brought it over from Cali. It was siting for about a year in his garage. I've been trying to work out the bugs:confused: in this little car. It has a L20B with an A87 head, Schneider 290 cam, header, Dellorto's and a Z-5spd.

Not the best with taking pic's, I'm going to have to work on that!

These water cooled vehicles sure like that green stuff! :lol:

datsun510-2.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Thebug.jpg

Howzit,

Thanks for the nice welcome! I'm in Phx by South Mountain. Haven't had the 510 for to long...picked it up from a guy who brought it over from Cali. It was siting for about a year in his garage. I've been trying to work out the bugs:confused: in this little car. It has a L20B with an A87 head, Schneider 290 cam, header, Dellorto's and a Z-5spd.

Not the best with taking pic's, I'm going to have to work on that!

These water cooled vehicles sure like that green stuff! :lol:

In Az,a veicle 15 years old or older that is insured on a "Classic Car policy"DOES NOT have to be tested for emissions.