Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

79 620 in Pull-a-part in tucson on Michigan near TEP.Trans is gone. motor, carb,AC/compressor & bracket still there.

DatsunMike-Sticker on hood announcing finally gear ratio as 4.37 to one.And it is a Federal truck

Looks like a '75 HLG620 just hit the yard in North San Jose, CA.  No picture up yet.  Anyone seen it?  Should be a long bed from the VIN code.

I stopped by today - blue/blue interior. It looks later than '75 since it has the newer style grille. timing cover/dizzy gone, steering wheel and door panels removed - some of the stuff is in the bed under the camper shell. Still has some usable stuff though, I think! I forgot to check for intermittent wipers - those would be nice on the 710. D'oh!

Just an FYI, I haven't seen it first hand BUT .... I don't think its a 75' it has a ball joint/disc brake front end that makes it a 78-79

6c525e98-b88e-41ed-a7dc-a87acbaef819.jpg

I stopped by today - blue/blue interior. It looks later than '75 since it has the newer style grille. timing cover/dizzy gone, steering wheel and door panels removed - some of the stuff is in the bed under the camper shell. Still has some usable stuff though, I think! I forgot to check for intermittent wipers - those would be nice on the 710. D'oh!

A '76 620 Deluxe KC just dropped today at the Lynnwood PnP. It's pretty rusty and ratty but the dash pad appears to be very nice save for a couple of small holes someone put in it to (I think) mount their CB mic. L20B with what looked to be a W53 head, electronic dizzy. No tach, console armrest, door cards or Deluxe badges.

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/KHL620296852

b8747203-ee58-4d6d-a84b-5f6245b4cd44.jpg

It's suprising how often P&P mislables their vehicles. You'd  think it wouldn't be that hard to get it right.

No kidding. The Pick Your Part here sometimes mislabels. They once listed an '86 210. Um, the didn't make 210s in '86. It was an '82.

I work for Row52. Okay anyways, found this beauty sitting at the pick n pull, no ones pulled anything off of it.

81 Datsun 310

The front grill was in good condition most of the body panels also, the interior wasnt so good, except the center consol. And also had 3 of the 4 caps for the wheels that have a D on them.

2013-07-11095902_zps81b29db7.jpg

2013-07-11095954_zps31934fe3.jpg

2013-07-11095912_zpsccb27a7d.jpg

2013-07-11095922_zpse2093c21.jpg

Lol help a fellow Ratsuner out.

That's what I'm sayin now get in your car and get over there! Seriously if anyone sees those metal window cranks I'm always looking. They came in the round eye 210s but they cheaped out in the square headlight ones and put in plastic cranks. 720s also work and show up more than 210s so if you see any with black or brown handles let a sista know!