Bleach's Datsun 620 gallery, now online

Bleach

http://www.bleachgarage.com/620gallery.html

The stock, or mostly stock, Datsun 620 gallery is now online.

Many pictures you may have seen before, some I'm sure you have not.

Soon will be the modified and also four door and camper trucks. :cool:

the Featured Trucks section will be a select few trucks with a large number of high resolution pictures along with information on the truck.

gallery031.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked out your site, cool pics man...i'm especially fond of the king cab in photos 79-88, thats my truck that i bought on ebay in 2004! i had this smile on my face when i saw it, i was like i know that truck...lol. thanks for putting them up i didn't have any of those pics from the ebay ad! :)

just checked out your site, cool pics man...i'm especially fond of the king cab in photos 79-88, thats my truck that i bought on ebay in 2004! i had this smile on my face when i saw it, i was like i know that truck...lol. thanks for putting them up i didn't have any of those pics from the ebay ad! :)

yup, a lot of those pics are from internet ads from 2003 and 2004. :D I updated your avitar. :cool:

very cool and thx for puttin 1 of mine in there, pic # 212 in the modified section is mine,that was taken at reso 06 in our camp site, picture(98) in stock is a very clean king kab, thx for the fun, :D, i will visit it again when u get more, very good collection, :) tom

Hey Bleach, how come "axle" is misspelled all over your site? You have it spelled like Axel Rose. (Don't mean to nit-pick, but you know.)

Well, maybe because I don't know how to spell that word and the program I used doesn't have spell check or it clears the spell check.

I looked and didn't see that word used once. I dont' have a lot of tech sections right now.

ok, now I see it used once on the gear ratio page...

very cool and thx for puttin 1 of mine in there, pic # 212 in the modified section is mine,that was taken at reso 06 in our camp site, picture(98) in stock is a very clean king kab, thx for the fun, :D, i will visit it again when u get more, very good collection, :) tom

oh sweet! ya, that pic... is one I "stole" :D

Most were sent to me or I took from "for sale" ads online.

the brown kingcab (#98 in stock) is Canadian. :eek: